Who Has Ink?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anybody have any cool tattoos? I have a few little ones but nothing major or cool to show off. With that said, I've been strongly considering starting a sleeve. I kind of want to burn off a bit of my "beer belly" first, but if I can do that I would like to reward myself with some ink. Anyways, just curious if anybody has anything they would like to share!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anybody have any cool tattoos? I have a few little ones but nothing major or cool to show off. With that said, I've been strongly considering starting a sleeve. I kind of want to burn off a bit of my "beer belly" first, but if I can do that I would like to reward myself with some ink. Anyways, just curious if anybody has anything they would like to share!
I redesigned my family crest, to suit my particular branch of the family. So far, one brother, one sister, one niece, and four nephews have all gotten it, as well as me, of course.
I also have a dragon on my back, which is a copy of one my airbrush paintings, and a unicorn on my arm, which I got on my 18th birthday.

kapolani

Reaction score
Started this about 5 years back!

16409758102_8622c3c60c.jpg

16410700565_44d1caae45.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I have two. One on my arm that's from the Coast Guard. The Eagle... you know which one.
And then one I did myself on my leg because my roommate, at the time, bought a whole tatting set and left it, without using it.

For my first venture, it's badass- it's Hebrew writing in 3 columns, going up my thigh, from knee to stern.
Middle column says: In God I trust.
Right side is one of the 72 mystical names of God- the one protecting atheists and dangerous writers (I'm not making this up). Pronounced "Obamayeh". I think I did that phonetically...
The left side says: Protect Me From Myself.

I've shown enough pics of myself here, so I don't feel inclined to show more, but I may change my mind in the near future.

It's just 3 columns of Hebrew writing going up and down my right thigh.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I redesigned my family crest, to suit my particular branch of the family. So far, one brother, one sister, one niece, and four nephews have all gotten it, as well as me, of course.
I also have a dragon on my back, which is a copy of one my airbrush paintings, and a unicorn on my arm, which I got on my 18th birthday.
I looked up the only Family Crest I know I have: Vivadou, from my mother's side. She was the daughter of the guy who made Mavis cosmetics and the granddaughter of the guy who invented and sold the chemical composition of the original Old Spice.

None of them care about me, but I am a part of that bloodline. They never liked us Proud's...

Anyways: Their family crest is freaking 3 otters on their back eating.
That's not badass!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I looked up the only Family Crest I know I have: Vivadou, from my mother's side. She was the daughter of the guy who made Mavis cosmetics and the granddaughter of the guy who invented and sold the chemical composition of the original Old Spice.

None of them care about me, but I am a part of that bloodline. They never liked us Proud's...

Anyways: Their family crest is freaking 3 otters on their back eating.
That's not badass!!!
No, as family crests go.......well, I wouldn't be upset that don't care for my side of the family! :laugh: