Atlanta 6-6
San Francisco 5-7

TOTAL Record of the teams NO has beaten: 37 - 59

Here are the teams that have beaten the Saints
Carolina 6-6
Baltimore 9-3
Pittsburgh 5-7
Cincinnati 7-5

My Point. The 8-4 Saints have not beaten a team with a winning record this year. ZERO.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
All they can do is play the schedule given to them. They are beating the teams they should and are looking good doing it. That usually means you are a good team. They are 8-4 same as us and will most likely give us all we can handle. It should be another good hard fought game with a ton on the line. Win or lose, its great to be back in meaningful December games!

thekavorka

Reaction score
They were able to beat the Eagles with McNabb. That's a pretty big win. They also beat the Falcons twice.

QT

Reaction score
We destroyed them in the preseason, granted it was the preseason...

Put it in the bag.

superpunk

Reaction score
Seriously...these threads keep popping up. Who has San Diego beat? Who has New England beat?

Just glance down the front page - this thread already exists.

dannyz

Reaction score
I understand you play who is on your schedule, but anytime they played a team that has a winning record, they lose. That says something. (And two of the teams that beat them are at .500 or lower). Compare that to the Cowboys. Indy anyone?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I don't think New Orleans is the Juggernaut that they are made out to be by Mike Ditka last night but I don't think they are a slouch of a team. They are winning, period.

The have a good QB, a good Running back combo and some very capable recievers. Speaking of which, anyone know who is out.....Colston? Horn? I would rather it be Colston.

I think Dallas should win and it being a home game makes me feel more at ease.

Will be a good game. Think they have the top offense, yardage wise.

I really don't want to lose to a team full of ex-boys but it wouldn't be as painful as losin to the Giants would have been and in the event of a loss.....could be the last one of the regular season

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Do remember that the reason Atlanta is 6-6 and Philly is 6-6 is because a loss if from NO. Without those losses Atlanta is 6-4 and Philly 6-5, above 500 teams that are only down because the Saints beat them.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Who cares?

You can only play the people on your schedule.

Our quality wins came against the Colts and the Giants.

The Giants are ready to implode and the Colts are struggling woefully and just lost to the Titans, a team we utterly destroyed even though I do know Vince was making his first start.

Really, this argument is just like saying we destroyed the Saints in the Preseason, so we should see the same results in Week 14 :eek: .

Reaction score
i hope the cowboys aren't thinking this way. you prepare every game like you're playing the best team in football. no matter who it is. imho the saints are the second best team in the NFC.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
superpunk;1210855 said:
Seriously...these threads keep popping up. Who has San Diego beat? Who has New England beat?

Just glance down the front page - this thread already exists.

Every team they have played with a winning record has beaten them. That definately means something. We will all find out if they are for reall the next 4 weeks.

superpunk

Reaction score
Doomsday;1210913 said:
Every team they have played with a winning record has beaten them. That definately means something. We will all find out if they are for reall the next 4 weeks.
I don't have a problem with the reasoning. Just the repetitiveness. ;)

Cowchips

Reaction score
QuanTran;1210852 said:
We destroyed them in the preseason, granted it was the preseason...

Put it in the bag.

You keep thinking that way. I'm just glad you aren't the coach because I dont want the players thinking that way. Especially after watching the lowly Lions almost take the powerhouse Patriots out this week.

As they say, any given week any NFL team can beat another.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Yeah, Not a Superbowl Contender, We drop to these clowns, We suck. Plain and simple. There is no room for error, We lost to many games we should have won, Now its time to take out the trash, And Kick people in the face, Copper ,Fujita These are our cuts, Guys come on please stop the madness, we lose were a 4 seed we win and we still have that 2 seed in sight

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
dannyz;1210838 said:
Here are the teams New Orleans has beaten this year:
Clevelend 4-8
Green Bay 4-8
Atlanta 6-6
Tamba Bay 3-9
Philadelphia 6-6
Tampa Bay 3-9
Atlanta 6-6
San Francisco 5-7

TOTAL Record of the teams NO has beaten: 37 - 59

Here are the teams that have beaten the Saints
Carolina 6-6
Baltimore 9-3
Pittsburgh 5-7
Cincinnati 7-5

My Point. The 8-4 Saints have not beaten a team with a winning record this year. ZERO.

Your absolutely correct--good job!

Twyst

Reaction score
The cowboys have beaten how many teams with a winning record?

just sayin.

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
At the beginning of the year, if you looked at our schedule, you would have figured we'd be lucky to win 3 games again. We're on Fire I tell ya.

owned.jpg