Who has running backs to trade and need OL depth?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
i still would be willing to trade surplus dl or ol or 5th round pick or later to get someone better.
it is hard to get an a+ rb, but would prefer an a-/b+ rb than a b/b- rb
Copy, as that kinda' makes some sense,,,er,,,yeah,I'm aboard with ya on that reasoned perspective there Putty-Buddy:thumbup:
:starspin: :star: :starspin:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
i still would be willing to trade surplus dl or ol or 5th round pick or later to get someone better.
it is hard to get an a+ rb, but would prefer an a-/b+ rb than a b/b- rb
This isn't the reality of the NFL. You aren't going to get an A- runner for what you're talking about giving up.

funkytown

Reaction score
Another interesting team is the Commanders

Adrian Peterson
Derius Guice
Chris Thompson
Samaje Perine
Bryce Love (will probably miss most of the season recovering from injury)
Byron Marshall

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
may be dl #10 + 5th round pick
no idea on which rb is available
seems duke johnson would have been nice, but...

Yeah, that ship sailed while we again sat on our hands. And the Bills signed TJ Yeldon after he was on the market for months, despite having both McCoy and Gore.

But we wait around and sign ol' "3 yards Alfred Morris".
:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This isn't the reality of the NFL. You aren't going to get an A- runner for what you're talking about giving up.
* Wally's just "spit-balling"it out there for now, as he'll gather the imputed intel of the viable prospectives , and then further ascertain as to who to go after & what it'd prolly take to shoehorn that player away,,,as he's a pretty shrewd chinaman :)

waldoputty

Reaction score
* Wally's just "spit-balling"it out there for now, as he'll gather the imputed intel of the viable prospectives , and then further ascertain as to who to go after & what it'd prolly take to shoehorn that player away,,,as he's a pretty shrewd chinaman :)

CORRECT!
note that skins have guice and ap though trade with them highly unlikely...

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I think Morris was bought in for two reasons. Veteran presence in the position. and Camp body to preserve Pollard. I wouldn't be surprised if two new Runnings Backs are brought in. Assuming Zeke don't sign.