Who I'm trading Romo for (updated daily)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First and foremost, this is MY thread to discuss MY ideas for the different players I want to trade Romo for on a total whim using little if any rationality. NOT YOURS!! If you want to come up with random scenarios where trade Romo, make your own thread!!

Friday September 23, 2016

Romo to the Bills for Stephan Gimore

Weak you say???

Throw in Ron Leary for Marcel Dareus

Feel free to take a moment to put your brains back in your skull before replying. I apologize for any mess I made blowing your mind with that noggin nuke

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
This gets my vote for worst thread ever on CowboysZone reinforced by only one like being Idgits lol

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This gets my vote for worst thread ever on CowboysZone reinforced by only one like being Idgits lol
I second that motion. I think this beats Floaty's threads based on the, "I'm posting this to a public forum but it is not your place to comment as you see fit!" aspect.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we recommend trade ideas for you to consider, at least? If so, do you think PHI would consider trading Romo for Wentz? I think that one makes some sense for both teams.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Can we recommend trade ideas for you to consider, at least? If so, do you think PHI would consider trading Romo for Wentz? I think that one makes some sense for both teams.
Have you been drinking!!! No team is going to trade anything for a 36 yr old QB with serious injuries and a bloated contract. Not even the idiots in Philadelphia.

haleyrules

Reaction score
It certainly make perfect sense for the Cowboys!!!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you been drinking!!! No team is going to trade anything for a 36 yr old QB with serious injuries and a bloated contract. Not even the idiots in Philadelphia.

I'm going on the assumption this is a joke thread lampooning the other ridiculous 'trade Romo' threads that keep cropping up. If it was serious, then my apologies to the OP...in more ways than one.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We can negotiate

They have to hire back Chip Kelly. Or at least Rich Kotite

DFWJC

Reaction score
While they both remain on the roster, In a few weeks I'm trading Romo (going into the starting lineup) for Dak Prescott.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ive been researching some great trade opportunities.

Check in tomorrow for some more hot fire. And buy any neurological stock you can, because minds will be blown

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
While we're at it, can we trade Randy Gregory for Von Miller? Think about it, Miller had some drug issues and turned into a SB MVP, well, the *could* do the same with Gregory at a much cheaper cost. Not to mention, since he is suspended for all of 2016 except 2 games, he still will have 3 years left on his rookie deal. Makes sense for both sides.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I want the Cowboys to trade the rights for 2...1st round draft picks for Richie Kotite. He was never trully appreciated in Philly. He would explode in Dallas. We could throw in Jerry as a ....ah sweetener!!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
9/24/16

Today's trade is a little something I worked up with Cleveland Browns, a team known for making poor personel decisions. Im sure a conversation with Browns GM Sashi Brown and Jerry Jones would go something like this....

Jerry: Hey Sashi, Jerry Jones here

Sashi: Derpa derp :star:

Jerry: How sweet for you guys the Eagles landed you the #1 overall pick. What a bunch of losers!

Sashi: Derpa derp! :igglestrophy::muttley:

Jerry: I got a sweet little offer for you. Im looking to trade Romo, and I would be very interested in that #1 overall pick. How about Romo for the #1 overall?

Sashi: Derpa derpa derp:thumbdown:

Jones: I knoe a thing about bold moves, and this is the type of bold move Kevin Costner made in Draft Day to put your Cleveland Browns on the map. Dont you want to be like Kevin Costner?

Sashi: Derpa derp!!!!!:bow::bow::bow:

kevin-costner-as-robin-hood.jpg

Jerry: Odd are you will just waste that pick anyways. Both your 2015 first rounders, Justin Gilbert and Johnny Manziel are out of the league already

Sashi: Derpa derp:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Jerry: So which is it, are you Kevin Costner, or the guy that wasted two first round picks in 2015

Sashi: Derpa derp!:dance:

Draft-Day.jpg

Jerry: So we have a deal, Romo for the #1 Overall

Sashi: Derpa derp:thumbup:

Last edited: