Who is better RB Marshawn Lynch or Zeke Elliot?

aria

Reaction score
Its like watching a civil war in this forum.... "shots fired at Dak" Okay boys fire back at their hero "shots fired at Zeke" okay boys we need to get personal bring in some past players "shots fired at Dak using Romo" Alright boys show them those painful memories "shots fired at Romo using Aikmen" oh hell no ok lets drag Dez into this........

man where are the good ole days when we fired shots at the Eagles and deadskins and the midgets.... this is getting bloody.

im not talking specifically to you Dak Attack just mean alot of threads in general
Probably because this is one of the most unlikable rosters assembled in recent memory.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke is on a different level.
Yeah he is, he’s on a “higher” level or is the right term “low” as in “low key faded”?

I guess I’m just an old timer because I still say I can’t wait to get high when I retire. Maybe by that point, it will be like low key faded and all the hipsters will have to look up what high means.

Loso86

Reaction score
Until Zeke can prove that he can lead his team to a SB win I have to Beastmode as one of all time great RBs.

RB that can run with power, finesse & catch out of the backfield on a consistent basis.

Pass protection wasn’t even a question as a liability.

Oh yeah he can break 50+ yards after breaking though 10 arm tackles.

Wait are we comparing primes and why? I'll pick zeke you forget who his QB was when he "carried them to a SB" who his coach was and the ridiculous defense that they had. Zeke is better in primes and WILL be a better back when his career is over

Valkyr

Reaction score
375x250.jpg

Praxit

Reaction score
..Beastmode is a rare back. Has knack or talent to use middle gravity to his advantage. Most backs will swing to either high or low.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Let's just put an end to this nonsense.

Lynch's first four years in SEATTLE(when he became Beastmode) vs four years of Elliott.

Lynch: games started 60, attempts 1178, yards 5354, avg 4.54, TDs 48, 1st downs 275, receptions 124, yards 1094, avg 8.8, TDs 8, total touches 1302, total yards 6448, avg 4.95.

Elliott: games started 56, attempts 1169, yards 5405, avg 4.62, TDs 40, 1st downs 314, receptions 189, yards 1619, avg 8.6, TDs 8, total touches 1358, total yards 7024, avg 5.17.

The only category that Lynch is better is in TDs, 48 to 40. That's it. Elliott has been superior to Lynch when he was in his prime in Seattle.

Last edited:

slick325

Reaction score
Talent for talent...Zeke is the better talent. He obviously has to finish out his career well and healthy to surpass Marshawn right now. BUT, if Zeke stays healthy this will be a thread that won't age well at all for comparison purposes.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Its like watching a civil war in this forum.... "shots fired at Dak" Okay boys fire back at their hero "shots fired at Zeke" okay boys we need to get personal bring in some past players "shots fired at Dak using Romo" Alright boys show them those painful memories "shots fired at Romo using Aikmen" oh hell no ok lets drag Dez into this........

man where are the good ole days when we fired shots at the Eagles and deadskins and the midgets.... this is getting bloody.

im not talking specifically to you Dak Attack just mean alot of threads in general

At least we have an almost majority when it comes to Garrett.

Swagger

Reaction score
Yeah he is, he’s on a “higher” level or is the right term “low” as in “low key faded”?

I guess I’m just an old timer because I still say I can’t wait to get high when I retire. Maybe by that point, it will be like low key faded and all the hipsters will have to look up what high means.

I wasn't really a big fan of Lynch as a player. Loads of average durable backs would have produced similar results imo.