Who is going to be the Cowboys refrigerator?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t know why. But it seems like where first and goal more than any other team in the league. I can Recollect at least six plays . Starting back from Elliot tripping in a playoff game against the Rams. Like literally, one or 2 feet for a touchdown. Like we can’t teach Zack Martin to run the ball lol I mean who’s going to be Our refrigerator. Lol. I’m not suggesting we bring someone in. Maybe if Tyron Smith was healthy enough. I wouldn’t want to risk any more damage to him.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I don’t know why. But it seems like where first and goal more than any other team in the league. I can Recollect at least six plays . Starting back from Elliot tripping in a playoff game against the Rams. Like literally, one or 2 feet for a touchdown. Like we can’t teach Zack Martin to run the ball lol I mean who’s going to be Our refrigerator. Lol. I’m not suggesting we bring someone in. Maybe if Tyron Smith was healthy enough. I wouldn’t want to risk any more damage to him.
Probably Whirlpool, Samsung, LG or KitchenAid.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I’d rather they just scrap their goal line and 2pt plays and start over. Study the successful teams and design some better plays. You have two very good running backs. No reason you can’t score from the 1 or 2 yard line but they need at least a little crease. Personally, I like spreading them out down there. Make them defend the entire endzone instead of just 5 feet on either side of the center. Then hand it off and let the RB find that crease.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Patriots snapped it directly to the rb and he scored easily. Snapping it to the qb, just to hand it to the rb, takes too much time from the 1. Shotgun snap to RB, gives the RB a chance to get some steam going and choose the hole.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Patriots snapped it directly to the rb and he scored easily. Snapping it to the qb, just to hand it to the rb, takes too much time from the 1. Shotgun snap to RB, gives the RB a chance to get some steam going and choose the hole.

This is why I didn't like those goal line plays where they didn't call a TD and then Dak fumbled. You have a battering ram of a RB and you don't give him 2 chances to get 1 yard? QBs who are going to sneak pretty much always tip their hand by how anxious they look to get the snap trying to catch the defense not ready.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
McGovern?

dcstar

Reaction score
William "The Pig" Perry...now that's a blast from the past.

Factoid...Mr Perry bests Mr Walter Payton in Superbowl rushing touchdowns...0 the humanity.

Remember..."it's the cheesiest". It fit him to a T.

Go Cowboys!

silvernblu

Reaction score
You mean for those times when we cross the goal line and the refs don’t call touchdown?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Connor McGovern has been our "refrigerator" lately. He's done extremely well in serving as our fullback. Why not stick with that?