Who is going to be the week 1 starting OC

Who will be the week 1 starter

• Total voters

reddyuta

Reaction score
I dont think Hoffman is very good,Beebe has the potential to be our next Frederick type Center but i wont be surprised if Hoffman starts game 1.

JBS

Reaction score
It won’t be beebe

It should be

But it won’t be. Not surprised everybody on this board got this wrong. What’s new

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beebe will be the guy as he has all the natural traits, i.e., strength, agility, smarts and nastiness. Go Cowboys and go Beebe.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hoffman has been the starter through camp, but Beebe has started getting first team reps.

Do you see being the week 1 starter

Please no " We will have to find out more" or " Maybe column A or maybe column B" non awnsers please
If Beebe keeps improving his snaps he will be the starter. I think Jerry made an executive decision. I don’t think the coaches or Dak wanted to go with Beebe.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Hoffman has been the starter through camp, but Beebe has started getting first team reps.

Please no " We will have to find out more" or " Maybe column A or maybe column B" non awnsers please
Solari reportedly loves Hoffman, but the coaches might force his hand. If Beebe can improve upon is snapping, he should become the starter.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Tough call right now. We probably find out in the next week after seeing if Beebe is still getting first string reps. My guess is Hoffman week 1 and Beebe takes over at some point during the year.

darealvelle

Reaction score
I can see Beebe playing starting left guard too, if guyton starts struggling on an "all in" season and they have to move tyler smith over to tackle. And hoffman plays center.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Hoff gets the game one start but by game three, the Beeber will claim the job and keep it. :cool:

Chasing6

Reaction score

If the race is getting close between a 3rd year undrafted player in Hoffman who played 45 games as a Center in college and a 3rd round pick who has never played OC, it should not be hard to figure out.

Beebe weighs 30 more pounds than Hoffman and we let go of Biadasz why?

Both Guyton and Beebe will both have a learning curve and will make some mistakes, but they both give us the best chance now and moving forward.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems to me that the team would prefer to have Beebe win the starting job and to begin the youth movement on the offensive line sooner rather than later.

Praxit

Reaction score
..for me its a gimmie. I dont care, either has done great job so far.

Its good to know, we have depth here.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Hoffman. Playbook knowledge goes a long way at C, and Hoffman has a big advantage there.

Although the Cowboys center does have his life easier, since he doesn't have to make protection calls. Dak covers those.

Mikexike

Reaction score

It will be cooper beebe. Hes got my vote.