Who is not scared to go to Lambeau?

Alweezy

Reaction score
It was a tough loss today, but there is still plenty of football to be played and if we take care of business on our side of things we will be just fine. The way things are shaping up the road to a superbowl is going to go through Green Bay whether at home or on the road. So really at the end of the day are you scared to play Green Bay in Green Bay? Do you think the Cowboys could win that game?

I think the Green Bay game at Lambeau is not an instant win for them as it is being described.. it would be tough, but I'd rather play in the open elements and know they are going through the same misery, and trouble gripping balls, etc and have an anything could happen mentality... than to play them at Texas Stadium where it would be as close to perfect conditions, and the pressure to hold serve. We've shown to be very focused on the road, whereas at home we seem to get caught up in our own fanfare sometimes...

Hopefully we win the last 2 games and we get to play in front of the homecrowd and make Texas Stadium a place to fear... but if it comes down to travelling on the road, I'm feeling like we'd have a shot.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Id rather them go into the playoffs on the road then home because they just act like they do not know how to play at home

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm not either. Then again, I don't have to play in frigid Lambeau Field.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I've never been. I heard there isn't much to do in that part of the country.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I'll go to Lambeau happily. Farve has sucked in the playoffs for nearly a decade, bring his broke old *** on.

Reaction score
Who's to say Green Bay will win the rest of their games??? People really need to calm down... I believe Dallas will win the remainder of their games and lock up homefield advantage!

Smith22

Reaction score
TO can own Harris again. But I would rather them play the game in Big D.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1838484 said:
Who's to say Green Bay will win the rest of their games??? People really need to calm down... I believe Dallas will win the remainder of their games and lock up homefield advantage!

Exactly. They have to go to Chicago, not an easy place for them.

Anyway, I think the Packers lose to the Seahawks in the divisional round.

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1838497 said:
Exactly. They have to go to Chicago, not an easy place for them.

Anyway, I think the Packers lose to the Seahawks in the divisional round.

Yep, always struggle against them...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I almost rather take our show on the road to be honest.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I just think back to 1995 when we were supposedly screwed and would not get home field because the 49ers only had to go to Atlanta in the last game. It did, but lost so we had home field.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I think we all better be more worried about winning these last two games against bad teams...

with the way we've played these last two weeks, winning one playoff game would be a challenge, let alone going to Green Bay and having a chance...niether Detroit nor Philly is as good as whoever we'll be playing in our 1st playoff game

David

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I'm not scared. I do think that the elements would affect Dallas passsing game moreso that Green Bays. Dallas has more of a downfield passing game that 10 degree weather can affect on. And GBs passing game (except for the Dallas game) is more dink and dunk.

It would be a good game. IceBowl II would attract a new generation of fans.

I vote to have it in Green BaY. Getting FAvre out of Dallas would have to be a benefit for him regardless of how he has played in the past few playoffs.

SuperMan313

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1838480 said:
I'll go to Lambeau happily. Farve has sucked in the playoffs for nearly a decade, bring his broke old *** on.
Remind me of the acievements of Tony Romo in the playoffs?

The Cowboys record at Lambeau all time explains itself.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
SuperMan313;1838641 said:

Get lost buzzard. Cant wait to see another 6 INT playoff game from the only decent thing Wisconsin has ever had.

coogrfan

Reaction score
94WARE94;1838452 said:
Id rather them go into the playoffs on the road then home because they just act like they do not know how to play at home

That sounds like something Bill Walton would say. ;)

slick325

Reaction score
SuperMan313;1838641 said:

You better hope Dallas doesn't clinch homefield. Because to paraphrase your last sentence: Farve's record at Texas Stadium all time explains itself.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Dallas is undefeated on the road.

Green Bay can be beat at home....just ask the Bears.

They also almost, and should have, lost to Washington and Philadelphia there.

There is no more Lambeau mystique.

What concerns me is the Packers are still playing at a moderate to high level and Dallas seems to be declining.