Who Is The Cowboy You Dislike The Most

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Looking at another thread(i made how many is thi today:D)

WHich cowboys, do you dislike the most, for the things they did

WHILE A PART of the orginization

And who is the non cowboy you hate the most

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Looking at another thread(i made how many is thi today:D)

WHich cowboys, do you dislike the most, for the things they did

WHILE A PART of the orginization

And who is the non cowboy you hate the most

.. I can't get Septien out of my head because I can't believe it was something he began after his career.

I just don't want to think about it because not only was he a Cowboy, but for a grown adult man that is reprehensible.

To think that he MAY have had this sickness as a Cowboy and actively pursuing it while I was cheering on every one of his field goals makes me ill.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
davidyee said:
.. I can't get Septien out of my head because I can't believe it was something he began after his career.

I just don't want to think about it because not only was he a Cowboy, but for a grown adult man that is reprehensible.

To think that he MAY have had this sickness as a Cowboy and actively pursuing it while I was cheering on every one of his field goals makes me ill.

Good one david

I also like to put neion deion idiot sanders down he was freakin anoying dancing for punts etc even as a cowboy. I use to bash him yes even when he was a cowboy I bashed him

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Good one david

I also like to put neion deion idiot sanders down he was freakin anoying dancing for punts etc even as a cowboy. I use to bash him yes even when he was a cowboy I bashed him

Yep my vote is for the Neon Deion. I Actually started hating him more after he became a cowboy with his Holy man con job.

Currently its TO which is probably most obvoius non-cowboy I hate.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Hey, you Hostile Cowboy...you told me many years ago that you were going to write me a Gun Slinger Cowboy novel...I been waiting all this time. I think it was a "Shoot Out at the Not-Ok Corral....?

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Hambrick - Pick one , any one,
THat being said . Septian also gets top billing in my book.
Nate Newton who at one time was one of my Favorites ,but even before the weed problems , I thought he gave up on the team towards the end of his Cowboy career .
I'd be watching him at the end and be screaming about what appeared to be a yellow streak. I thought Newton was a fair weather player- When thing were going great so was he . When things got tough I felt he bailed!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
Hey, you Hostile Cowboy...you told me many years ago that you were going to write me a Gun Slinger Cowboy novel...I been waiting all this time. I think it was a "Shoot Out at the Not-Ok Corral....?
What's up you guitar playing son of a gun?

I have a script that has had 2 very big name looks, but no buy yet. Still have my fingers crossed.

I chose the name In the Land of Cain for the title.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
As far as non-Cowboys...

Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Jeremy Shockey
Warren Sapp
Eli Manning

(not playing)
Kellen Winslow Jr.
Bill Romanowski

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
As far as non-Cowboys...

Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Jeremy Shockey
Warren Sapp
Eli Manning

(not playing)
Kellen Winslow Jr.
Bill Romanowski

My non Cowboys are .
1- T.O.

2- Ray Lewis---I think Lewis is way over rated and should be in jail. Murder is a serious offense for the normal human.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
What's up you guitar playing son of a gun?

I have a script that has had 2 very big name looks, but no buy yet. Still have my fingers crossed.

I chose the name In the Land of Cain for the title.

That short little story clip that you posted a long time ago was fantastic....! I need more....I was actually there during that shootout that you wrote, that's how good that was!! ;)

I like that name, In the Land of Cain...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
That short little story clip that you posted a long time ago was fantastic....! I need more....I was actually there during that shootout that you wrote, that's how good that was!! ;)

I like that name, In the Land of Cain...
It's going to sell for sure. I just have to remain patient.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
It would have to be Freon Smanderson. Couldn't stand that hypocritical self-centered holier-than-thou team cancer. He'll be in the Hall of Shame, and I just pray he doesn't go in as a Cowboy.

Other: T.O. smells like B.O. Star dancing, sharpie hiding, telephone talking, self-centered, no team playah havin', broken leg (thanks Roy!), Play YOUR CONTRACT!, nogood Iggle. *spit*