Who Is The Cowboy You Dislike The Most

deerssur

Reaction score
vinson"venison" smith or babe laufenberg, troy hambrick and his brother darren

The Curly One

Reaction score
The most useless Cowboy has been Larry Allen for 4 years straight. I do not hate him though he is just useless. Hate is not the right word here though because he does not have any real off field problem or on field performance.

The most current Cowboy that I hated was the guy (forgot his name) that ran over and killed those people, went home, sobered up and got his lawyer to try to get him off for Murder. I hate anyone who thinks they are above the laws we have to live with. I hope he gets every thing he deserves.

The most hated player could be Jaws Jawarski, Randall Cunningham, TO. I really dislike McNabb and his Chunky B!c+h Mother. I will say this, as much as I dislike McNabb he really is a good player.

The most hated coach has to be Buddy Ryan. I still can not get over him paying a Bounty to hurt people. Talk about a loser with no class. Football is a tough sport and people do get hurt but paying to hurt people is disturbing and disgusting.
Sure when we play the Eagles (or Commanders)we say "Kill the Commanders" but we do not mean to KILL or hurt them only beat the living crap out of them. Beat the living crap out of them until they are humiliated, degraded, abused, embarrased and then talk about them and make them feel cheap. Then maybe rub it in their face a little. Beat them senseless until they bow to our greatness. But we do not want to hurt or kill them, that is unsportsman like. Curly

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Curly One said:
The most useless Cowboy has been Larry Allen for 4 years straight. I do not hate him though he is just useless. Hate is not the right word here though because he does not have any real off field problem or on field performance.

The most current Cowboy that I hated was the guy (forgot his name) that ran over and killed those people, went home, sobered up and got his lawyer to try to get him off for Murder. I hate anyone who thinks they are above the laws we have to live with. I hope he gets every thing he deserves.

The most hated player could be Jaws Jawarski, Randall Cunningham, TO. I really dislike McNabb and his Chunky B!c+h Mother. I will say this, as much as I dislike McNabb he really is a good player.

The most hated coach has to be Buddy Ryan. I still can not get over him paying a Bounty to hurt people. Talk about a loser with no class. Football is a tough sport and people do get hurt but paying to hurt people is disturbing and disgusting.
Sure when we play the Eagles (or Commanders)we say "Kill the Commanders" but we do not mean to KILL or hurt them only beat the living crap out of them. Beat the living crap out of them until they are humiliated, degraded, abused, embarrased and then talk about them and make them feel cheap. Then maybe rub it in their face a little. Beat them senseless until they bow to our greatness. But we do not want to hurt or kill them, that is unsportsman like. Curly
Dwayne Goodrich.

CoCo

Reaction score
Most disliked Cowboy (hate is such a strong word)...

I am open to being corrected on this recollection because it was pre-internet when I had to rely on network TV for all my Cowboy info. But as I understand it Ron Springs & Tony Hill were primary figures in fueling the Hogeboom over White QB debate years ago. To me that amounted to undermining the team. Hill as I recall said White threw a 'medicine ball' because it hangs up so long that when it finally gets there you need medicine because of the hit you take from the DB. Yeah, my kind of teammate - not!

Perhaps someone closer to Dallas can fill in some of the blanks for me if I am missing something. Until then, I largely have written both Hill and Springs OUT of my Cowboy history.