Who Is The Hottest News Anchor Babe?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Threads are stickied. Thread reminders are posted. Private messages are sent. Warnings are issued. Blah blah blah. Over and over and over and...

Insanity.

How the heck does a hottest news anchor thread slither into (very transparent) media political jabs?

Here I was thinking, "Well. This thread may have a short shelf life if the pics and video get out of hand." Nope. Pics and video have been respectful of a family friendly forum (thanks to everyone for that). Nah. The nonsense starts with side topic of a political nature, which is not allowed anywhere on CowboysZone. Ever.

Posts deleted. Getting back to appreciation of attractive news anchors (with a weather reporter or two thrown in for good measure). Y'all are wrong for doing Rachel Meadows like that. And I thought Rebecca Lobo got dissed. Y'all are bad. :muttley:

catiii

Reaction score
As old as I am, I get more excited looking at a full bottle of Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA. :lmao:
(Rabbit Hole Brewing in Justin was even better but sadly went out of biz last year.)
And speaking of Argyle, if you ain't been to 408 BBQ, you're missing the best Q and sides this side of the Atlantic Ocean.