Who Is The Most Beautiful Celebrity or Model in the World?

haleyrules

Reaction score
witney-carson-height-weight-age.jpg
Nice!!

haleyrules

Reaction score
According to what I can find, Farrah Fawcet's famous bathing suit poster is the most sold of all time. The thing I love the most is that she was actually wearing a one-piece, and a bathing suit you could actually see. As opposed to the nearly invisible tacky g-string micro bikinis that girls wear today that are shoved up their butts, that have to be outlawed on certain websites. And yet Farrah looked way more beautiful, way sexier, and way hotter than any of these chicks today do, and was far more deserving of the title Sex Symbol. Plus that, she was one helluvan actress.;)

None of the Kardashians/Jenners come anywhere near the level of class or importance in humanity or acting ability or beauty or anything else that matters, that Farrah did, and that includes their weird (step)dad.
Ha! Yeah, l really hate those tacky things.:).

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Serious question. I wonder if there has ever been a more widely distributed and purchased poster of this kind like Fawcett's? This poster was everywhere in the 70's. Literally. Everywhere.

At the time and with virtually little personal effort, Fawcett was what Kim Kardashian has tried every conceivably legitimate or seedy way of achieving universal fame and falling way short by comparison. Think about it. Kardashian has had the benefit of promoting herself almost nonstop during the internet age--an era of unprecedented connectivity between human beings across the globe. Fawcett didn't and I would say that Fawcett was much more famous in her heyday than Kardashian has ever been--no matter how hard she has tried.

Kim Kardashian is gross and her looks are somewhat fake. My buddy says KK is a Porcupine girl (I can't explain it here but think about an inside-out Porcupine).

Farrah was just naturally hot and came across as a very sweet personality. She is still #1 on my list of hottest celebrity women.

In terms of most posters the only rival might be some woman that all the GIs worshipped back in WWII. I don't remember her name but I've heard there was a widely distributed poster.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kim Kardashian is gross and her looks are somewhat fake. My buddy says KK is a Porcupine girl (I can't explain it here but think about an inside-out Porcupine).

Farrah was just naturally hot and came across as a very sweet personality. She is still #1 on my list of hottest celebrity women.

In terms of most posters the only rival might be some woman that all the GIs worshipped back in WWII. I don't remember her name but I've heard there was a widely distributed poster.

Think it was Betty Grable.......

I always thought KK resembles Danny Devito as the Penguin, large and round around the middle :laugh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This next one is no where the most beautiful in the world, but she will always be one of my favorites, especially since she was popular in my maturation years as an early teenager - Phoebe Cates!

(Moderator edit: Non-Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2-piece bikini image removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This next one is no where the most beautiful in the world, but she will always be one of my favorites, especially since she was popular in my maturation years as an early teenager - Phoebe Cates!

Good pick.

Classic move from my teenage years.

She married actor Kevin Kline and basically disappeared from movies after the eighties.

Last edited by a moderator:

timb2

Reaction score

(Moderator edit: Non-Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2-piece bikini image removed)
Mods you killing me with this 2 bikini image ban... So many hot babes could be posted

Google search Zoners for

Francine Dee

Natashya Yi

Felicia Tang

Lisa Kaye

Selita Ebanks

Carla Maria

Nikki Cash

Vanessa Valdez

Rosa Acosta

Mia Guzman

Toni Leigh

Lucia Tovar

Lola Corwin

Masumi Maxx

Bobbi Billard

Arielle Lee

Charmane Star

Aishwarya Rai

Priya Rai

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Think it was Betty Grable.......

I always thought KK resembles Danny Devito as the Penguin, large and round around the middle :laugh:

Not the most beautiful for many and also IMO but the best gams. Hedy Lamarr was voted the most beautiful woman during WWII. Not sure I agree but hard to argue. One of the smartest and an inventor of wireless technology. Hedy was heady for sure.

12.png

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mods you killing me with this 2 bikini image ban... So many hot babes could be posted

Google search Zoners for

Francine Dee

Natashya Yi

Felicia Tang

Lisa Kaye

Selita Ebanks

Carla Maria

Nikki Cash

Vanessa Valdez

Rosa Acosta

Mia Guzman

Toni Leigh

Lucia Tovar

Lola Corwin

Masumi Maxx

Bobbi Billard

Arielle Lee

Charmane Star

Aishwarya Rai

Priya Rai

Aishwarya Rai doesn't fit that category

ash-closeup.jpg

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is Betty Grable.
rexfeatures-1897903a-200x300.jpg

I guess Jane Russell was popular then also: This is not the poster but it shows what she was famous for...
0023fc75328d4ab16b1da1b5a5e357e4--bra-styles-bullet-bra.jpg

I know who Grable is but was she the poster you were originally talking about?