Who is this clown...

robjgrif

Reaction score
Ya this guy is a goof-ball, but what he said wasn't really off base..

ndanger

Reaction score
It's Sal Palentonio's alchoholic, drug addicted, gay nephew. He's dating Skip Bayless.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Thats Chris Russo. He used to be on WFAN here in NYC. He sucks something fierce. How in hell he got a promotion to NBC, I have no idea!?!?! :confused: Actually, how in hell he was on the air for 20 years in the NYC area I don't know either. It's amazing.

I call him the Slobbering Dog (instead of Maddog), because he slobbers when he talks.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
ndanger;2518936 said:
It's Sal Palentonio's alchoholic, drug addicted, gay nephew. He's dating Skip Bayless.

Yea, I thought that was who that was.

Coy

Reaction score
I actually think this guy has a couple of good points.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
his mouth is a septic tank. Stuart Scott makes out with him on a regular basis.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
His delivery style may be somewhat strange, but just about everything he said was pretty accurate.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Dodger;2518957 said:
His delivery style may be somewhat strange, but just about everything he said was pretty accurate.

He isn't always so accurate. As a matter a fact, he says some pretty off the wall stuff sometimes. He used to have a show with Mike Francesa (a Bill Parcells cronie) Mike was ok to listen though he was anti-Cowboy, but Russo was just flat out stupid sometimes to the point I couldn't listen to the show at all.

At least right now, he doesn't live in Jersey. He actually lives just a couple of miles from me in New Canaan. I see him sometimes on New Canaan's main drag.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I don't agree that we are lucky to get in the playoffs.

Everybody plays 16 games, 8 at home and 8 on the road.

If, after the 16 games, you are in the top 6 then you earned that.

Other teams had the same opportunity at the start of the season as we did.

All teams have the same chance and if you make it to the playoffs, then you are a good team.

No luck involved.

ndanger

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2518967 said:
why he got to be from jersey?

Nah, he's a Philly, he's gay, he's an alchoholic, he's a drug addict, he dates Skip Bayless, has a really loud mouth, extremely animated and demonstrative. Those are all Philly traits. That and he looks like Sal.

Asklesko

Reaction score
That guys is 100 percent correct. If the Boys don't beat the Eagles, get rid of everybody! Wade, Garrett, T.O., etc.

djmajestik

Reaction score
ndanger;2518936 said:

nail on head LMAO!!!! Funny stuff dude.

How you doing danger??