Who is watching the game in Tyler?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Anyone from Tyler Texas area watching the game tonight? Where is a good place to go?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Let's see, there is John, Bob, Sally, Henry and his wife, Jake, Emilieo, Ralph, Frank and his lady, Joe Joe, Rooster for sure, Minny, Bill, George, Hefe, Florio and his concubine, Richard, Danny and his son, Karl, Tom, Greg and his wife...and I guess they and others will be watching on TV.

:confused: I know I'm missing someone but cannot remember their name!

P.S. Oh....Gayle and her husband!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
5Stars;1797201 said:
Let's see, there is John, Bob, Sally, Henry and his wife, Jake, Emilieo, Ralph, Frank and his lady, Joe Joe, Rooster for sure, Minny, Bill, George, Hefe, Florio and his concubine, Richard, Danny and his son, Karl, Tom, Greg and his wife...and I guess they and others will be watching on TV.

:confused: I know I'm missing someone but cannot remember their name!

P.S. Oh....Gayle and her husband!

thanks 4 the help

StarHead69

Reaction score
I'm not watching it because I have to work:mad: and we don't have direct tv there.

Humperdinks (Holiday Inn on S. Broadway), Where's Rufus (S. Broadway next to Woodcreek Gym) and Down Under Grill (S. Broadway & Grande) are all showing the game as far as I know.

Go Cowboys!!!!!

p.s. please tell me there will be a site I can watch a replay on tonight ( I get off work @ 2 am)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1797332 said:
thanks 4 the help

If you want me to punch him in the face. I would do that for you.

Just sayin. :D

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
noober;1797347 said:
I'm not watching it because I have to work:mad: and we don't have direct tv there.

Humperdinks (Holiday Inn on S. Broadway), Where's Rufus (S. Broadway next to Woodcreek Gym) and Down Under Grill (S. Broadway & Grande) are all showing the game as far as I know.

Go Cowboys!!!!!

p.s. please tell me there will be a site I can watch a replay on tonight ( I get off work @ 2 am)

I was originally thinking of going to down under, but i just heard on kttb Lonestar pizza and burgers will have the game so i will likely go there, thanks though :)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Dallas;1797396 said:
If you want me to punch him in the face. I would do that for you.

Just sayin. :D

well then by all means :laugh2: