Who is your favorite Cowboy player ....

TheHustler

Reaction score
... to use in Madden on defense.

I almost always use Dat. but i think that's also because MLB is the most fun.

Skeptic

Reaction score
Weirdly enough, Ekuban last year.

Despite the fact that in reality he is a steaming pile of craap, I rack up sacks every year I play with him.

Just another player that is a great athlete but a horrible football player.

(thinking about Lesner)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Here comes the ....BOOM!!!!!!!!

Werd.

I use Darren or Roy depending on how the offense is lined up.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Roy or Dat depending on the situation. I use Tnew if it is over 20 yards for a first so I can go playmaker mode and get a pick.
I am using Bradie James in preseason now to build his stats.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Well, when I first started playing Madden online, I usually just chose a Defensive Tackle because I was not very good. So it was probably Willie Blade mostly.

As I got a little better, I starter to control Darren Woodson alot more. I love how I can move Roy Williams and Darren Woodson all the way up to the line of scrimmage, but amazingly enough, they are somehow able to still get back and break up deep passess :).

- Mike G.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Speaking of Madden, I just reinstalled the computer version on my computer and will play anyone online who wants to go at it. Send me a private message and we'll schedule a time. I couldn't take it, I'm too excited about NCAA coming out in a week, so I had to start playing Madden again. :)

TheHustler

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Speaking of Madden, I just reinstalled the computer version on my computer and will play anyone online who wants to go at it. Send me a private message and we'll schedule a time. I couldn't take it, I'm too excited about NCAA coming out in a week, so I had to start playing Madden again. :)

tell me about it. on my PS2 the memory card got corrupted and killed my madden season (i was in 2009 or something like that), but madden 05 doesn't come out for another month or so, so i started a new season =P