Who is your favorite current Cowboy on Off/D?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Tony Romo & T New

Romo barely edging MB3.

MB3 is awesome.

rojan

Reaction score
I tried picking one but cant so here is my list of players

Vets Offense:Romo, Columbo(sp?), and Barber

Vets Defense: Tnew and Rat

Up and comers O: Felix and Bennett

Up and comers D: Scandrick and Spenc (replacing Burnett)

and of course: DWARE AND WITTEN 4 CO-PRESIDENTS OF THE WORLD!!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Jay Rat seems to be a big favorite among you guys and myself included.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2805652 said:
who is your favorite Cowboy on offense and defense excluding Jason Witten and Demarcus Ware?
Romo - he is a Jedi

TNew - my homie!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Offense
Bigg, Colombo - close 2nd

Defense
Rat, Bradie - close 2nd

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Choice is my favorite RB on the team...his game reminds me of Emmitt. He has great vision, runs with purpose, very good out of the backfield, doesn't take a ton of punishment, can carry the load, and keeps his QB clean with excellent pass protection. Now, the question is, can he be as durable as Emmitt, the leader and heart of the team that Emmitt was, and can he play through pain like Emmitt did?

RW11 is my favorite WR in the NFL and has been since he entered the league. He is my 2nd favorite offensive player, behind Witten.

I just don't see how anyone could have anyone but Witten as their favorite offensive player. He is a throwback. He plays the game the way it is supposed to be played. If every player on our team played with his fire and passion, we wouldnt lose a game.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Are you asking who we like personally or who we think are the best/most valuable players.

For me the answers the same in either case. I don't like or dislike any of them. I just "like" what I believe they can do for this franchise.

That's why it was always easy for me to be pro Owens and Pacman. It's not personal, it's business.

Romo and Ware for me.

They play the two most impactful positions on the field. Finding true stars/franchise players in those spots is the hardest thing to do.

Everyone on this board agrees Ware is second to none as a weakside pass rusher.

I know the board is somewhat divided on just how good Romo is. Not certain anyone here has a higher opinion of him than I.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Ware/newman 1a and b

Felix/choice 1a and b

honorable mention...

witten, martellus

My thin line of love and hate list:

Romo..this ingrate needs to lead us to the promise land or go ahead and just totally suck so we can move on. Yeah I blame him and his attitude for last years team being underachiever.