Who knocks Isaac Bruce out of the game?

ethiostar

Reaction score
I have a feeling that despite the Boys defensive players dismissing Isaac's 'guarantee' in public, there will be a price on his head when they get on the field today.

I personally have my money on Hamlin to deliver the knockout blow.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hard to get a good hit on Rams WRs -- they'd rather go down than try for extra yardage. They are very good at avoiding hits.

ethiostar

Reaction score
abersonc;1676699 said:
Hard to get a good hit on Rams WRs -- they'd rather go down than try for extra yardage. They are very good at avoiding hits.

I agree with you that they don't take a whole lot of hits, but all i want is just ONE of those huge RW hits, i hear Hamlin can bring it too.

The down side is they might give up a TD or some yardage trying to jack them up.

Pukindog

Reaction score
Why try to knock him out of the game? That is implying that we try to cause injury. Not cool. Not cool at all. It would be so much more satisfying that Bruce play the entire game and be totally shut down all the while beating their arses stupid.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'd rather not have anyone knocked out of a game. I like a good, solid hit but headhunting is for the WWF. JMO, of course.

Besides it's embarrasssing when you go for the knockout hit only to bounce off and they gain an extra 25 yards................

dback

Reaction score
Pukindog;1676714 said:
Why try to knock him out of the game? That is implying that we try to cause injury. Not cool. Not cool at all. It would be so much more satisfying that Bruce play the entire game and be totally shut down all the while beating their arses stupid.

I totally agree, let Bruce's stats at the end of the game do the talking.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Seven;1676715 said:
I'd rather not have anyone knocked out of a game. I like a good, solid hit but headhunting is for the WWF. JMO, of course.

Besides it's embarrasssing when you go for the knockout hit only to bounce off and they gain an extra 25 yards................

I don't like to see anybody get hurt, but this is football. We see those kind of hits every sunday. That's why many of us were/are infatuated with RW.

Shutting down opposing WR is great but big hits are part of the game as well. I don't know about you but i like seeing those game changing hits, or hits that put the fear in WRs.

Besides, i didn't start this thread to wish Isaac harm, it was just a prediction. It was meant to be fun. I just think the defense is bothered by Isaac's 'guarantee' than they are letting on. Again, just speculation.

I hope the defense put thier arms around him and gently lay him on the ground when he gets the ball. :rolleyes:

Pukindog

Reaction score
ethiostar;1676751 said:
I hope the defense put thier arms around him and gently lay him on the ground when he gets the ball. :rolleyes:

:laugh2:

Maybe RW will "gently" horsecollar Bruce so the severity of the fine will be less.