Who likes the draft more than the games?

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
This is my favorite week of the year. I watch every pick. I watch nfl network, espn, and the Cowboys draft show.
I do too, not going to lie it keeps me up to date with players and when I watch other games at 1, 4, 8pm, SNF, TNF, MNF I have my own pet cats and prospects that I've watched and followed through the draft.

Keeps me engaged with the league, probably the best I can be as an armchair GM

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I remember the year we drafted Ceedee Lamb I had been mocking for about 100 days out. That year, Ceedee to me was the best prospect WR wise compared to jeudy and ruggs, and I knew WR was a sneaky need with the Amari Cooper trade kind of not working out for us and Jerry's football horny for WR.

100 days out Ceedee was a pipe dream most mocks, then mocking 2 weeks out it was a real possibility he could fall. As some mentioned that feeling of "knowing" when no one else believes from this dire reserach is like no other. All draft night I had a feeling Ceedee would fall to us, it would have to be a perfect scenario but at pick 10 when I saw Ruggs and Jeudy going first I can't tell you how loud I got when we ended up snagging him. It was like a miracle from the football gods, that is why the draft is so great.

Anything - and I mean anything can happen. I am subscribed to the Atheltic and read Dane's guide like the bible.

rambo2

Reaction score
I remember the year we drafted Ceedee Lamb I had been mocking for about 100 days out. That year, Ceedee to me was the best prospect WR wise compared to jeudy and ruggs, and I knew WR was a sneaky need with the Amari Cooper trade kind of not working out for us and Jerry's football horny for WR.

100 days out Ceedee was a pipe dream most mocks, then mocking 2 weeks out it was a real possibility he could fall. As some mentioned that feeling of "knowing" when no one else believes from this dire reserach is like no other. All draft night I had a feeling Ceedee would fall to us, it would have to be a perfect scenario but at pick 10 when I saw Ruggs and Jeudy going first I can't tell you how loud I got when we ended up snagging him. It was like a miracle from the football gods, that is why the draft is so great.

Anything - and I mean anything can happen. I am subscribed to the Atheltic and read Dane's guide like the bible.
The Lamb and Parson's drafts were awesome. We also struck gold with Tyler Smith. I also got excited when I saw the Raiders pick Henry Ruggs

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
What's crazy is honestly the draft is boring, especially the later rounds BUT the "boring" draft gets better rating numbers than the NBA, MLB or NHL finals ratings.
NFL is KING!

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
The Lamb and Parson's drafts were awesome. We also struck gold with Tyler Smith. I also got excited when I saw the Raiders pick Henry Ruggs
I watched Tylers film and I know the DRAFT room podcast was seriously bummed out when we picked him but when Jerry stupid a** showed the draft grades during the presser I was actually hype that we picked him if he was that high on our board. Ended up striking gold there - hoping we can do it again on OL.

rambo2

Reaction score
I watched Tylers film and I know the DRAFT room podcast was seriously bummed out when we picked him but when Jerry stupid a** showed the draft grades during the presser I was actually hype that we picked him if he was that high on our board. Ended up striking gold there - hoping we can do it again on OL.
I was bummed when they picked Tyler. It turned out very well for them. They picked a good one.