http://img158.*************/img158/4374/bowdownpo2.jpg

Sweet!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I made it.

Someone, sorry I can't remember who now, said they had a sig bet with a skins fan and wanted one for the skins fan to wear.

I saw those two pics and came up with the idea to bow down before the masters and put the blue and white pimp style fur background like we were pimping the skins.:D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I made it.

Someone, sorry I can't remember who now, said they had a sig bet with a skins fan and wanted one for the skins fan to wear.

I saw those two pics and came up with the idea to bow down before the masters and put the blue and white pimp style fur background like we were pimping the skins.:D

You like pimping things don't you? :D

JonCJG

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I made it.

Great work!

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1052400 said:
I made it.

We should bow down in your honor. Damn nice work!!!