Who should be our starting running back?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I'm set on benching Julius JOnes.The man has some serious emotional or physical problems right now, and it's really hurting our team.

Julius JOnes= NOPE

M BArber= Hell NO

A-train and TT should be our running backs for Phillies game.

DBoys

Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
I'm set on benching Julius JOnes.The man has some serious emotional or physical problems right now, and it's really hurting our team.

Julius JOnes= NOPE

M BArber= Hell NO

Chill out man your emotion is clouding your judgement. This had nothing to do with JuJo and everything to do with our OL.

Hoov

Reaction score
DallasDomination said:

Julius JOnes= NOPE

M BArber= Hell NO

bench jones, oh wait.. your not the coach...

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:

Julius JOnes= NOPE

M BArber= Hell NO

Put the bottle of Jack away and go to bed. You're obviously drunk.

EndGame

Reaction score
This is the same type of guy that some years ago wanted to bench Emmitt for Roosevelt Lincoln, Tommy Agee, Michael Wiley, and Chris Warren.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Julius Jones should be the starting running back of this team. To ask this question is pretty mind boggling.

It doesnt seem like he has any "wiggle" in him this year but people are loading up to stop the run because we refuse to use our Weapons on offense until we have too.

We waited to use the Wide Receivers during the Washington Game and we did it this afternoon.

I know the OL played horrible, but I still dont think they would have opened things up based on what happened in the Washington game.

I wonder if the fact that we are using mainly Tight Ends to lead block for him instead of a true Fullback could also be a problem.

I also think we need to stop putting Spears in as a lead blocker. I got a good block on the goalline today, but I just would rather have a player that is use to doing that sort of thing in there in that type of situation.

- Mike G.

Zman5

Reaction score
Maybe he is just saying that JJ should sit only for the Philly game if JJ is hurt.

I would be all for that if JJ is still little foggy after the last weeks concussion and/or has a groin injury like some have metioned.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDomination said:

Julius JOnes= NOPE

M BArber= Hell NO

Oh my goodness.

BHendri5

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Julius Jones should be the starting running back of this team. To ask this question is pretty mind boggling.

It doesnt seem like he has any "wiggle" in him this year but people are loading up to stop the run because we refuse to use our Weapons on offense until we have too.

We waited to use the Wide Receivers during the Washington Game and we did it this afternoon.

I know the OL played horrible, but I still dont think they would have opened things up based on what happened in the Washington game.

I wonder if the fact that we are using mainly Tight Ends to lead block for him instead of a true Fullback could also be a problem.

I also think we need to stop putting Spears in as a lead blocker. I got a good block on the goalline today, but I just would rather have a player that is use to doing that sort of thing in there in that type of situation.

- Mike G.

True, it is so frustrating that Parcells is so conservative, what is wrong with that guy?

We needed to open up the running lanes by beating them with the passing game. Why is it that BP is so against letting his teams use their weapons?

That is why I found the Giants so boring when he coached them. When he was the coach of the Giants he made it hard to watch the games even when the Boys played them. Like whenever the Bulls played the Jazz or the Bucks, even with Jordan it was hard to watch because those teams made the game boring.

Oh, Mike, I called to ask about someone coming to help Vince Young, in the offseason, no one was brought in to help. He was just with his Off. coord. No one. They just change the offense around to fit his athletic ability.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I didnt see anything wrong with the sack Sapp had on Bledsoe. IMO, that was a great play by a great player and I think this over-emphasis on protecting the QB is really getting out of hand.

Some of the oldschool players and fans just laugh it this kind of stuff.

- Mike G.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
True, it is so frustrating that Parcells is so conservative, what is wrong with that guy?

We needed to open up the running lanes by beating them with the passing game. Why is it that BP is so against letting his teams use their weapons?

That is why I found the Giants so boring when he coached them. When he was the coach of the Giants he made it hard to watch the games even when the Boys played them. Like whenever the Bulls played the Jazz or the Bucks, even with Jordan it was hard to watch because those teams made the game boring.

Oh, Mike, I called to ask about someone coming to help Vince Young, in the offseason, no one was brought in to help. He was just with his Off. coord. No one. They just change the offense around to fit his athletic ability.

Oh really. I was just going off what the announcer said, so my info was just 3rd hand knowledge anyway.

He looked shakey in the pocket against Mizzou this weekend, but his natural playmaking ability pulled them out of this one.

He definitely needs to stay another year and work on his throwing, and if he gets that down, he could be a real high pick.

I dont know why Parcells is so cautious, maybe he has always been like that, I am not a Parcells historian.

But what confuses me is that he was not so conservative with Vinny.

Dang it, the Star Telegram moved the article Clarence E. Hill wrote 2 yeas ago showing that the myth about Parcells being conservative was a myth and that their were alot of seasons where he threw way way more then he ran. I think Bledsoe's rookie year was one of those.

You know, with the offensive and defensive weapons we have, it is like walking to a fight with a Shotgun, only to pull out the pocket knife when we get there.

- Mike G.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mickgreen58 said:
I didnt see anything wrong with the sack Sapp had on Bledsoe. IMO, that was a great play by a great player and I think this over-emphasis on protecting the QB is really getting out of hand.
In today's NFL, a defensive player can not body slam a QB.

Like it or not, it is a simple as that.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
wow.

just... wow.

Please come back after you've watched more than one football game.