Who should be the third round pick?

817Gill

Reaction score
I don't like our depth at LB. Needs to be LB
You don’t like Lee, Thomas, Gifford, and March? As a rookie no one we take now is getting playing time. LB is arguably one of our deeper position groups. Wouldn’t be surprised if the current guys on the roster are the ones on the roster day 1.

Syron

Reaction score
I would have loved a trade up to grab Baun, but Elliott or Gallimore and this is still a fantastic 2 days of drafting.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We need an update for Round 3, lots of wants are gone...

doomsday808

Reaction score
You don’t like Lee, Thomas, Gifford, and March? As a rookie no one we take now is getting playing time. LB is arguably one of our deeper position groups. Wouldn’t be surprised if the current guys on the roster are the ones on the roster day 1.
On paper, it looks good. I don't think Lee can play a whole season and LVE is coming off neck surgery. Does know how serious LVE neck injury is?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Guessing we'll go dline or oline. Prince Tega, Jon Greenard names to watch. My guess they go dline.

817Gill

Reaction score
On paper, it looks good. I don't think Lee can play a whole season and LVE is coming off neck surgery. Does know how serious LVE neck injury is?
I get it, but serious injury to multiple players seems like a worse case scenario in which our Lb corps would be weak. Again any guy taken here is at best the 5/6th LB. I wouldn’t mind looking for someone in round 5. Would like Defense and Interior Oline addressed in 3-4.