Who Stole Bad Radio and ....

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
replaced it with Good Radio? Today was funny. Nice break from football (talking about TV shows) until the PC starts.

They had some good opinions about Keyshawn and why he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Everyone automatically assumed he would be a "cancer" (I hate that word) when he arrived in Dallas. People said "Gruden doesn't want him so he must be a problem". He has been the most reliable receiver on the team and he has that sideline pass on the tight rope down to a science (paraphrasing here). On 4th & 4 the read should be Key, Witten & then Glenn. Not Glenn/Witten/Key. Glenn is a deep threat. 4th & short yardage should be for the big guys (my words).

Bcburns

Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
replaced it with Good Radio? Today was funny. Nice break from football (talking about TV shows) until the PC starts.

They had some good opinions about Keyshawn and why he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Everyone automatically assumed he would be a "cancer" (I hate that word) when he arrived in Dallas. People said "Gruden doesn't want him so he must be a problem". He has been the most reliable receiver on the team and he has that sideline pass on the tight rope down to a science (paraphrasing here). On 4th & 4 the read should be Key, Witten & then Glenn. Not Glenn/Witten/Key. Glenn is a deep threat. 4th & short yardage should be for the big guys (my words).
I've found them tolerable from time to time.
Still, I'm turning to a sports station to hear about sports, not someone's rant about entertainment or the person they saw in the hallway.

k19

Reaction score
Incredible. They actually had a good show and didnt suck for once. Must have been trolling for new ads to support the station

I do agree with what they said about Key. He's got a bad rap

Jimmie

Reaction score
Norm is the only show that in generally all sports. All the other shows have segments where they talk other stuff. ie. 8:40am everyday, D&M are going to have the fake "insert name".

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Jimmie said:
Norm is the only show that in generally all sports. All the other shows have segments where they talk other stuff. ie. 8:40am everyday, D&M are going to have the fake "insert name".
And the Fake Parcells they had on this morning was freaking HILARIOUS! Whomever it was nailed Parcells especially when he says, "OK" after every thought, and "i'm not trying to be funny here". I was cracking up on the way to work this morning.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
And the Fake Parcells they had on this morning was freaking HILARIOUS! Whomever it was nailed Parcells especially when he says, "OK" after every thought, and "i'm not trying to be funny here". I was cracking up on the way to work this morning.

Man, I missed it. I love the Fake bits. The first time I heard the Fake Parcells, I was like, yep, that's him.