Who thought a quarterback sneak by Dak was a great idea?

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Did you see how much contact Dak took on that QB sneak in the Bears game? We're lucky we aren't already down to Mark Sanchez at this point....

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

For God's sake, give the freakin' ball to Elliott or Morris next time, it's what they are there for.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
"Now, make sure you SLIDE if you have to run, Dak!"

Same coaching staff that sent Dak right into the heart of the Bears defense on a QB sneak up the middle.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This is not a good angle. From another view the hit by no 29 doesnt look that vicious.

But still you are right and i dont understand that call at all. Stupid and ignorant playcalling.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
This is not a good angle. From another view the hit by no 29 doesnt look that vicious.

But still you are right and i dont understand that call at all. Stupid and ignorant playcalling.

You have it backwards; the other angle doesn't show how vicious that safety hit was because it's from BEHIND. Seen from the SIDE you realize the full force of the shot Dak took during this play. Hell, about 5 defenders got a shot at him.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Yes, the next time this coaching staff decides to send Dak right up the middle into contact with about 5 defenders and we end up with Sanchez playing under center, that's exactly what I'll tell myself. "It's football."
Good. Like to hear that.

Call them and ask them to run a 2te set every play with 1 we and a 3 back set to make sure he doesn't get hit. He'll just run every play.

It wasn't as bad as it looked. Again it's football and he's a football player. They're not asking him to have 20 carries a game.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I have no issue with the call. I do have issues with there being absolutely zero push. That prevented Dak from getting low like he was trying to do.

haleyrules

Reaction score
No issues at all with a goal line QB sneak there. The hit did look bad, though.
Too me the sneak is almost a guaranteed success. The only question about the Cowboys using it at this time is the slight potential for injury. Losing another QB would be fatal!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too me the sneak is almost a guaranteed success. The only question about the Cowboys using it at this time is the slight potential for injury. Losing another QB would be fatal!

Honestly, sneaks are the least of my worries. Getting hit while throwing on while sliding is much more dangerous anyway.

Aven8

Reaction score
Good thing Bill Belichek and Brady don't listen to you.

Tommy

Reaction score
"Now, make sure you SLIDE if you have to run, Dak!"

Same coaching staff that sent Dak right into the heart of the Bears defense on a QB sneak up the middle.
Bill Belicheck and about 30 other NFL coaches run that play too. What a bunch of idiots!