Who was FLO, yelling at?

Frozen700

Reaction score
He got up, and started yelling at someone after the fumble recovery....my guess it was Romo?

Its good to see the big guy getting upset and showing emotion....just wonder who he was so frustrated with

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
He felt out of place because the whole team was playing like crap and he hadn't had a false start yet.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1841031 said:
He got up, and started yelling at someone after the fumble recovery....my guess it was Romo?

Its good to see the big guy getting upset and showing emotion....just wonder who he was so frustrated with

I doubt he was screaming at Romo.

I am guessing that he was screaming at an Eagle DL.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if it was Flo or Biggs. But it appeared he was yelling at Romo. Maybe he was getting on him for whiffing the ball.

jchocolate82

Reaction score
I was wondering that same thing. It looked like he got peeved and yelled "What are you doin Romo". He was staring right at Romo

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
hard to say for sure, but it looked like it was directed at Romo

I think something was wrong with the snap counts too...it sure seemed like our OL's were really slow getting out of their stance on a number of plays...I dont know if that would have been one of those plays, but I seem to remember a nunch of Eagles in the backfield on that one

David

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I just re-watched that play right now and to me it sounds like Flo says:"Why did you run in to me"

And he was talking to Witten.

On that play, Adams was trying to block Trent Cole and Witten was on his left side and he went around both of them. Adams was trying to get to him but then ran into Witten.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I saw Colombo get fustrated at Romo when he false-started

btw, did anyone see Flo roll the Eagle player off of Romo, on one play after Romo just barely got the ball off, and bear down on him as if to say, "get off my QB"?

Mansta54

Reaction score
He wasn't yelling at anyone directly. It appeared to me that he was just extremely frustrated at the poor play in general and he just exploded. I like it tho. That's why I don't worry about this team, they wanna execute and do execute consistently, thats why they're 12-2. I think the Panthers are in BIG TROUBLE. This L is gonna help us far more then it hurt us.. I think the LOSS came at a perfect time... Watch us roll from here..

Frozen700

Reaction score
dbair1967;1841070 said:
hard to say for sure, but it looked like it was directed at Romo

I think something was wrong with the snap counts too...it sure seemed like our OL's were really slow getting out of their stance on a number of plays...I dont know if that would have been one of those plays, but I seem to remember a nunch of Eagles in the backfield on that one

David

yea i kinda agree

bigE79

Reaction score
Mansta54;1841208 said:
He wasn't yelling at anyone directly. It appeared to me that he was just extremely frustrated at the poor play in general and he just exploded. I like it tho. That's why I don't worry about this team, they wanna execute and do execute consistently, thats why they're 12-2. I think the Panthers are in BIG TROUBLE. This L is gonna help us far more then it hurt us.. I think the LOSS came at a perfect time... Watch us roll from here..
Its not going to be pretty for the panthers...the boys are going to be pissed...GO COWBOYS:star:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1841251 said:
Witten was injured?

Yea, Buck said it was a neck injury from what i remember. Think it happened on that play where he jumped and landed on his head/shoulder.

Mansta54

Reaction score
bigE79;1841261 said:
Its not going to be pretty for the panthers...the boys are going to be pissed...GO COWBOYS:star:

Yep, this group of guys are WINNERS and take PRIDE in their play. We're gonna be just fine...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1841251 said:
Witten was injured?

it was on that play where he got upended out of bounds

but I dont agree with the person who said Witten's blocking sucked

David