Who was FLO, yelling at?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1841198 said:
Witten was horrible blocking yesterday. Maybe his injury was the reason for it.

The Eagles come at you hard and creatively on D -- guys are going to whiff, screw up, and get confused. When I saw Flo yelling, I knew that the Eagles D had won the match with the O-line.

Mansta54

Reaction score
abersonc;1841319 said:
The Eagles come at you hard and creatively on D -- guys are going to whiff, screw up, and get confused. When I saw Flo yelling, I knew that the Eagles D had won the match with the O-line.

I disagree, I didn't think that at all. Flo was pissed at poor execution, not Phillys oline and no their Dline wasn't the reason for our poor execution either. Romo missed alot of open guys and that hurt. BIG Flo is used to the chains moving...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks everyone for the info. Not sure why this hadn't been reported with all the other injuries...Or somehow I overlooked it.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1841355 said:
Thanks everyone for the info. Not sure why this hadn't been reported with all the other injuries...Or somehow I overlooked it.

I believe it was only reported by the sideline woman (cant remember her name) during the game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
alicetooljam;1841962 said:
I believe it was only reported by the sideline woman (cant remember her name) during the game.

Yeah it was the play where witten got lifted up and driven out of bounds.

And the greatness of Kristie scales had that info.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
dbair1967;1841295 said:
but I dont agree with the person who said Witten's blocking sucked

David

The name is Everlastingxxx and i just rewatched a few plays from the second half and saw witten wiff twice, BOTH ended up causing Romo fumbles.