Twitter: Who We’re Rooting for Tomorrow

visionary

Reaction score
Colts 1st rounder belongs to Philly if Wentz plays more than 75%. It’s a 2nd if he doesn’t. So they want the pick as low as possible

I want the Colts to lose so they will be out of it and sit Wentz

ICP

Reaction score
Anyone not named Packers, Lambs, Buccaneers, or Cardinals

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Cowboys tomorrow. Win their games, take care of what they can control, and I could give a rat's posterior what the rest of the NFL does.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Cowboys tomorrow. Win their games, take care of what they can control, and I could give a rat's posterior what the rest of the NFL does.
I'd rather miss the playoffs altogether than get heartbroken having to go to Lambeau in frozen arse January and play 11 on 18 in the freezer against Goodell's Favorite Team.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'd rather miss the playoffs altogether than get heartbroken having to go to Lambeau in frozen arse January and play 11 on 18 in the freezer.

But my point is the Cowboys just have to keep winning their games and not worry about the Packers or anybody else. They control their own destiny in this regard. I understand why we are rooting against these teams but none of it matters if Dallas keeps winning themselves.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
But my point is the Cowboys just have to keep winning their games and not worry about the Packers or anybody else. They control their own destiny in this regard. I understand why we are rooting against these teams but none of it matters if Dallas keeps winning themselves.
that's not true, we're behind in the tiebreaker against GB and possibly the NFC West too. We need to avoid the #4 seed at all costs. Realistically if we want to make the SB we must avoid the 4 seed and get the bye and avoid letting GB get the bye

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Rooting for a Niners win will make me projectile vomit.

RaZon

Reaction score
I confess, more nervous over this game than I have been in a long time.

I keep seeing this scenario.....third and long, here comes the rush, Dak tries to escape but can't, the wheels not the same. So as they unpile the bodies, there lays Dak.

Think a little prayer might be in order. Batting a 1000 so far.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Colts 1st rounder belongs to Philly if Wentz plays more than 75%. It’s a 2nd if he doesn’t. So they want the pick as low as possible
If that's the case then don't we also want Philly to win as well?
Let their 1st rd pick become lower as well?