Who were the Best and Worst Drafting teams in the past decade

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It really wasn't an overreaction. Elliot was the consensus among many many scouts.
I’m discounting his talent level at that slot.

But rather did we have greater needs for that pick. And could those have made more impact over time if we’d had selected a RB well in 2nd or 3rd round. Did we really need to use that level of talent on that position with our OL with other pressing needs on defense?

But I’d argue after 2015 RB by committee debacle we did sense that we needed a top RB to fill the void left by Murray. That appeared to be the consensus from our front office . And why it was considered a reactionary pick by some.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’m discounting his talent level at that slot.

But rather did we have greater needs for that pick. And could those have made more impact over time if we’d had selected a RB well in 2nd or 3rd round. Did we really need to use that level of talent on that position with our OL with other pressing needs on defense?

But I’d argue after 2015 RB by committee debacle we did sense that we needed a top RB to fill the void left by Murray. That appeared to be the consensus from our front office . And why it was considered a reactionary pick by some.
I guess, but it really wasn't. EZ was considered a generational talent by many. And he is if he'll drop the laziness and the attitude. Those factors are what should've kept us from drafting him.