Who were the Heroes and Zeroes?

rags747

Reaction score
Diggs and Lamb played great. Rush is now 4-0 as a starter, but he had a really mediocre outing. It was strange seeing the refs tossing flags on plays they ignored last week.
Nothing spectacular, but he did hit on a few big passes when it counted. I can think of at least 3 bigtime throws when it mattered most.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Heroes -

-Lamb, Gallup, Rush
-Diggs, Parsons, the safeties, the D-line in the pass game

Zeroes -

-The entire offensive line, especially in the run game
-The front 7 in the run game, especially the ILBs
-Dalton Schultz
-Kellen Moore

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Some of us couldn't watch the game, could you guys give us the "heroes" and "zeroes" of the game - wether that be individual players or units. Thanks in advance.

Renegotiate Scultze after this bad game and get him for a pittance. Or is he franchised?
I do think this is a rare bad game for Schultze.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Renegotiate Scultze after this bad game and get him for a pittance. Or is he franchised?
I do think this is a rare bad game for Schultze.
Dude is franchised for this year - everyone killing Schultz, what did he do - throw a ball into the crowd and hit a kid in the head?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here were your Zeroes...

20221002-155459.jpg

&

20221002-155601.jpg

Peters & McGovern were horrible. Struggled to win at the line of scrimmage, failed to dominate that left side of the Oline, and struggled badly to produce any running attack while also getting burned badly at times during the pass.

I called it that it would be a mistake benching Farniok for either Peters or McGovern. Farniok & rookie Tyler Smith had been dominating the left side of the oline for the past 3 games, but right on cue, I said Oline Coach Joe Philbin would tear apart what actually had been working the previous 3 games and mess it up.

Last edited:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dude is franchised for this year - everyone killing Schultz, what did he do - throw a ball into the crowd and hit a kid in the head?

He disappeared. We had a lot more momentum with our two rookie TEs last week than we did with Dalton out there getting the snaps. Since we’re not deep at WR and we want to rotate Pollard & Zeke, And the offensive line is much better than we thought it would be this year, I say we just go with single back offenses, 2 TE and WR sets. Is that too backwards for today’s high flying offenses? Hendershot is like another receiver out there and Ferguson can block as well as any FB.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It was a pretty boring game . Penalties killed Wash most of the day putting them in 2nd -3rd and 20’s. And two killer defensive holdings negated two Rush interceptions . Two long pass interception penalties against Wash set up scores for Dallas.

While our defense was smothering most of the game their defense kept them in the game despite their futilities offensively.

Lamb had a good game. Nice to see Gallup back. Didn’t get much going on running game. Rush made enough plays.

But without all of Washington huge penalties game could have turned out differently. I guess the conspiracy theories that the league and officiating is out to get us wouldn’t hold up in this game .

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Diggs and Lamb played great. Rush is now 4-0 as a starter, but he had a really mediocre outing.
15/27 -- 223 yds -- 8.3 avg -- 2 td -- 0 int -- 1 sack -- 107.5 rating

Really mediocre.

cowboyec

Reaction score
coach mccarthy a hero as well.
3-1 with a backup QB.
continual development of wr noah brown.
tyler smith handlin' bidness out there at left tackle.
doin' good work big mc.

cowboyec

Reaction score
s donovan wilson another solid game.
best s we've had round the ranch in a long,long time.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Well in the secondary Diggs had a pick and two huge break ups while DaRon Bland had a beautiful cut the route big 4th quarter INT filling in for an injured Jourdan Lewis as nickel slot back . Joseph and Wright have been jumped in the pecking order by a 5th round pick .

Bland also had huge TD saving break up.