Who will be the best player available at 10?

cnuball21

Reaction score
I'd say the best football players in the running at #10 are

-Pitts. Generational. A top 10 WR stuck in a Calvin Johnson sized TE body. Check out that player comparison...

-Parsons. Generational. I don't think there's been a better LB prospect since Kuechly.

-Slater. Not generational, but he's the best G/C prospect to come out since out since Nelson 3 years ago. Hyper-mobile and rarely technically polished. I just can't see a way where he doesn't end up being a stud.

The rest are all your normal 1st round graded players - very likely to be good/studs in the NFL, but I wouldn't call them rare talents.

I'd add Chase and Sewell to your list. All those dudes are 1A and then Farley is 1B.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am not sure taking a CB at 10 is the best option if we playing mostly Zone.

Gaede

Reaction score
Likely BPA means Chase, Pitts, or Sewell.

I don't consider any of the other top ranked players to be worthy of changing our entire strategy on a dime. If one of those guys is there, you basically have to take them.

Process of elimination leads me to Pitts, because I can't imagine any way the other two are there.

Carson

Reaction score
Having QB1 and not being killed by injuries and we win the division last year. I don't think saying we're a "6-10" roster heading into next year is valid.

THIS! Thank you! Dak, Tyron, Collins, Jarwin and every other injured player coming back healthy.

J-man

Reaction score
I'm really starting to wonder about that. I had thought it would be Pitts, hands down. But now I wonder if he will be there at 10.
WR is a need of many teams picking in the top 10 and some of the top guys will obviously go early, but it is a very deep class. TE isn't very deep at all and Pitts is probably a generational talent at the position. So I'm thinking several teams actually may feel this way and they won't pass on him and take a WR later.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I hope Pitts, 4 QBs and 3 Wr’s are taken before us. It’ll keep Jerry and the gang from making a bonehead move like for instance taking a RB at #4.

817Gill

Reaction score
Unless you can trade Gallup for a 2, I don’t see the logic in sending him to someone for a 3 or 4. Once he walks we get a 3rd round comp most likely anyway. If you’re not getting better than that in a trade then let the man run it back.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Who takes Surtain if Parsons goes 9? Everything I’ve seen in our mocks is predicated on who Denver doesn’t take.

Not saying you’re wrong as we have no clue how it plays out.

I just don’t see Surtain, Slater and Parsons all going before 10

I think Surtain could go top 5. He was a dominate corner on the most dominate team last year. With no official combine, Surtain will be first corner taken and for sure top ten. Just my opinion.

cowboyec

Reaction score
parsons or surtain.
i think pitts will be off the board before 10.
but i thought CeeDee would be gone much earlier last year so you never know.