Who will be the Head Coach of this team next season?

newlander

Reaction score
That's the real question. Anyone that wants to stick up for Wade or Red can but just know ahead of time you are completely ignorant of what a winning coaching staff does. Neither will be here next season IMO. Jerry will start in his new stadium with a new coach after missing the playoffs. Looks like we're going 9-7 or even 8-8. So who is it going to be? :confused:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
better not be garrett.

we need a fellow like whisenhutt.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
lane;2470406 said:
better not be garrett.

we need a fellow like whisenhutt.

He's already taken.

My choice, though it will never happen, is Schottenheimer. Hey, at least he gets teams to the playoffs. :)

Woods

Reaction score
newlander;2470364 said:
That's the real question. Anyone that wants to stick up for Wade or Red can but just know ahead of time you are completely ignorant of what a winning coaching staff does. Neither will be here next season IMO. Jerry will start in his new stadium with a new coach after missing the playoffs. Looks like we're going 9-7 or even 8-8. So who is it going to be? :confused:

Oh man, I hope we go at least 9-7. I definitely want a winning record.

I wouldn't mind the Giants DC. I like his attacking style, plus he'd be a young guy to start over with, and he's from a very good coaching tree.

I think this is it for Wade personally.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Who cares, Im still trying to figure out who the 'head' coach is this year,

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson.

Well, let's dream.

Probably Wade, although I wouldn't mind a offense driven HC, and Wade as Defensive Coordinator.

Woods

Reaction score
Wow, I guess I'm in the minority then as I think this is it for Wade.

Oh well, I guess we'll find out in another month or so.

newlander

Reaction score
I'm with you Woods, but time will tell...something has to change though. Especially moving into the billion dollar crib with all those suites to sell

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Woods;2470484 said:
Wow, I guess I'm in the minority then as I think this is it for Wade.

Oh well, I guess we'll find out in another month or so.

Well I'm in there with you because I think Wade is done as well.

I was gonna say Cowher but after reading and seeing different boards I don't think he wants to work for Jerry.

Anybody but Wade!

Woods

Reaction score
newlander;2470526 said:
I'm with you Woods, but time will tell...something has to change though. Especially moving into the billion dollar crib with all those suites to sell

I really HOPE we make the playoffs this season, but if I had to be honest, I think the odds are against us.

Now, if Wade can get us into the post-season AND win at least 1 game, I think he likely stays.

But if not, I'm not sure why JJ keeps him on.

For a team with such major aspirations, if we don't make the post-season, it will be a monumental let-down and I think JJ will replace Wade.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
If it's Wade like everyone thinks then you can count on another year of mistake filled careless football. This team needs a dominant leader at the HC position in the worse way. One that demands attention to detail!

newlander

Reaction score
"All is well, Tony is just a little rusty and Wade is just misunderstood."

Sincerely,

5 Star Cowboy and all his girlfriend enablers AKA: the Tony Romo fan club