Reaction score
The four that come to mind for me are:
Austin Jackson (OT)
Yetur Gross Matos (DE)
Zach Braun (OLB)
Travon Digss (CB)

Western

Reaction score
Would the Cowboys pick him at 17? He stands out when I saw Penn State games.
Depends on the other players who are available at 17.
A top-notch WR, or a quality CB might be a better value at 17.
If Chaisson is available at 17, he is the edge rusher that more than likely has higher value than Gross-Matos.

DanA

Reaction score
Not going in the first round but what that big Alabama defensive tackle. He seems to fit what Tomsula likes.

Raekwon Davis is in the mix I think.

I see Javon Kinlaw, Derrick Brown, Jordan Elliott, Davon Hamilton and Raekwon Davis as the five we'd be interested in. I think Madabuike, Blacklock, Gallimore and Lynch aren't the DT's we are looking for.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
My guess: the run on tackles hits early (I bet you the top 4 are gone in the first 12 picks), then some team gets stupid and reaches for Ezra Cleveland or Josh Jones.

cowboyec

Reaction score
AJ Epenesa,DE-Iowa...teams love DEs with his size and production.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Raekwon Davis is in the mix I think.

I see Javon Kinlaw, Derrick Brown, Jordan Elliott, Davon Hamilton and Raekwon Davis as the five we'd be interested in. I think Madabuike, Blacklock, Gallimore and Lynch aren't the DT's we are looking for.
I know MM has not said much but I believe he is looking to upgrade the defense. He did say defense wins championships and he said he wants pass rushers. I would love to know what the Cowboys are looking at. Insiders need to do their jobs!!!!