Who will get that sixth ring first?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
KC, with Patrick Mahomes at QB, they are a strong SB contender every year. SF second. Dallas will still be looking for that 6th in 2030 and beyond with this management team. SMDH..... Death, Taxes and the Cowboys choking. (owner on down),

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
you guys won't be alive if it ever happens, sorry for the spoiler.
I have already accepted the fact that I will never see another championship, the real question is whether or not my 6 yr old daughter will ever see the Cowboys win another ring.

I would say its probably 50/50....................that is not a joke, I'm actually being serious here.:mad:

Motorola

Reaction score
Dallas
San Francisco
Kansas City
Keep in mind Kansas City currently sitting on Four
And although they've been bad for ten of their last dozen seasons...
one of the Cowboys' division rivals also has four Super Bowl trophies = just one behind.

Acheman08

Reaction score
How old is Jerry and Stephan?
Unfortunately, it wont matter. Those kids up in the box are next in line and they will continue it on. I, like alot of others, have realized its not happening in our lifetimes.

John813

Reaction score
Baghdad Bombers will get a 6th Superbowl win before Dallas.

raven55

Reaction score
we will be closer to finding out about jerry's paternity test then when we will be closer to the 6th ring

rags747

Reaction score
Could not care less, none of it impacts me in the least! Ty…

Creeper

Reaction score
I like what SF is doing in this free agency period. They are adding some players and building depth. I also like what Detroit is doing. Both of these teams will kick our butts when they meet in 2024. We are falling behind the best teams in the league. While everyone is watchin Washington, Philly and the Giants, the reality is we will never get to the Super Bowl until we are better than the best teams in the conference. And right now that is SF and Detroit, IMO.

RFABR

Reaction score
I don't see any current concrete reason to believe we'll get another ring.