Who will play next to Tre Diggs?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
asnate samuals?

does it really mater if they say get guy like Barmore to add to parsons that fixing a lot of the middle which will help or Pass rush Ends which in turn can help the backend..dont be short sighted a CB is not a huge need just one of many needs

It's not ideal but Dallas can get by with Trevon Diggs, Jourdan Lewis, Anthony Brown, and Maurice Canady if they really had to. Maybe sign an inexpensive free agent if they can't get a corner tonight. I agree that the front seven needs far more attention.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
It's not ideal but Dallas can get by with Trevon Diggs, Jourdan Lewis, Anthony Brown, and Maurice Canady if they really had to. Maybe sign an inexpensive free agent if they can't get a corner tonight. I agree that the front seven needs far more attention.
Draft. Campbell maybe or moehrig or maybe even play last years rookies

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Draft. Campbell maybe or moehrig or maybe even play last years rookies

It was strange they didn't play Reggie Robinson more as the season wore on. Why not see what your 4th round pick can do? Unless he was really horrible in practice and the Cowboys are reluctant to admit he was a big time miss.

Flamma

Reaction score
Damn I'm a little bummed, was hoping to have both sides on lock.

Anyone still left for the 2nd round? At least a decent safety?

I don't think our next starting corner is on the roster.

Glad we have Tre, buy we need more help back there

Who will play opposite Diggs? Anthony "Shut Down" Brown!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I don't know. Who's going to play next to DeMarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory? Why doesn't that concern you?

If the Cowboys were going to start two cornerbacks the quality of Antwaun Woods and Trysten Hill we'd have to put you on Valium.
:clap:

JBond

Reaction score
I like him and think he fits a cover 3 scheme well.

Also, Kelvin Joseph has a ton of talent.

There is a ton of good corners available but I think Dallas wants taller guys.
So you are happy?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It's going to be Lewis or Brown this year. Joseph has a chance but he's played corner in 9 college games. Very talented player, but he's going to need a lot of experience fast and may be a red shirt type year where he's mostly playing special teams and in the dime.