Who will win a SB first Jerry Jones or Stephen Ross?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They both are around the same age with only a decade or two left max. Which one brings a SB to their organization first?

No matter which Jones is the GM we will be......

200.gif

The Lions and Browns will win a Superbowl before we even sniff one.......

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Speaking of Twitter, the Kool Aid is flowing with Cowboys fans. "It's gonna be the best draft in 10 years and we're going to the Super Bowl."

Folks just keep setting themselves up for disappointment, continuing to have faith in this failed front office structure. "This is our year!" :rolleyes:

shabazz

Reaction score
Speaking of Twitter, the Kool Aid is flowing with Cowboys fans. "It's gonna be the best draft in 10 years and we're going to the Super Bowl."

Folks just keep setting themselves up for disappointment, continuing to have faith in this failed front office structure. "This is our year!" :rolleyes:

Not being a member of Fakebook or Twatter saves me from these types of revulsions

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The 2022 season will be make or break for Tua. If they give up on him Miami will be a long way off. They might be closer to a Super Bowl had they kept Ryan Tannehill.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
So, do I really need to decide between Jerry Jones and Stephen Ross to win a Super Bowl?

H-m-m, I honestly believe Alfred E. Newman of Mad Comic Books fame would be capable of winning a Super Bowl before Jerry Jones ever could.

Stephen Ross should do well to simply keep plugging for the Dolphins. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then! He's trying, however!

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
So, I need to decide between Jerry and Stephen Ross to win a Super Bowl?

H-m-m, I honestly believe Alfred E. Newman of Mad Comic Book fame would be capable of winning a Super Bowl before Jerry Jones ever would.

Stephen Ross might do well to simply keep plugging for the Dolphins. Even a blind squirrel can dig up a nut every now and then. He's trying, tho!

Alfred E Neuman “ what, me worry?”

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Probably the dolphins they have a fan bas that needs to be reenergized to help maximize cash flow.

coult44

Reaction score
Ross has a good team, but he won't get very far unless he finds a QB.

He might have a better QB already. At least the ceiling is higher. Dak is better right now but won’t get any better than he already is. Tua is young enough that with some good coaching he can get better.