Who wins SB LIV and why

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I'm undecided...leaning toward the 9ers....what say you....I wish i could post a poll.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Most times defense wins out in the Super Bowl which is why they say defense wins championships. The team that’s had the most sacks in the Super Bowl has won the last six. We’ve seen some great offenses and QBs contained and even shut down by great defensive performances in the Super Bowl. The Chiefs got behind in both their playoff games. They had to come from 24 down to beat Houston and 10 down to beat Tennessee. San Francisco has a pretty good defense and Bosa has been a real game wrecker so if KC gets behind by two or more scores in this game they could have a tough time coming back. Hard not to give the edge to KC with Pat Mahomes and all their weapons but I could see San Francisco winning this game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If KC can't stop the Niners running game Mahomes will spend a lot of time on the sideline. If they force San Fran to throw then Mahomes > Jimmy G.

I think the 49ers will win but I hope I'm wrong.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rooting for the Chiefs for two reasons. Obviously I don't want the 49ers to win a 6th Super Bowl but also because Andy Reid winning one would really bother Eagles fans. Not as much as it would have before they won their own but still.

I think the 49ers win the game though because of their defense.

cowboyec

Reaction score
chiefs in a close one 34-31.
Mahomes is why.
plus the chiefs defense is a big reason why they are in this game today.
but i've watched Mahomes bring his team back and i think...in the biggest game...he'll do it again.

John813

Reaction score
I think the big thing will be turnovers. If chiefs can get an early two score lead it may force Jimmy G to pass to seek out a lead.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Rooting for 49ers. I always root for NFC in the Superbowl except when it was the Eagles. That said 49ers will pull this off because they have a nasty defensive front line.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Kansas City! Fat coaches making a comeback, it's looking good for us guys, it's looking good. It's all about the body fat:)

zerofill

Reaction score
So closely matched it is insane... should be a great game.

I think the 49ers will win. Really depends on how well the 49ers D does at giving Mahomes fits.
If they protect him, and give him time... KC all day.

Carson

Reaction score
KC.

Hoping Reid, Mahomes, Hitchens, Wilson, Matt Moore, Claiborne all get their ring tonight

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I've hated the 49'ers since this happened... F them, I hope KC crushes their friggin butts.

05_THE_CATCH-.jpg

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Hate to say it but I think the 9ers are gonna win this one but Im pulling for the Texas native Pat.