Who wins the matchups Dall vs TB

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I think TB is better on defense.

I think our offense is more well balanced, but they have the GOAT at QB so that doesn’t matter too much.

With our young defense, Brady is going to get the ball out quickly and shred it. Him throwing for 300+ yards wouldn’t surprise me. The question is whether we can keep up, and limit mistakes.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Name a position on the current Cowboys team better that TB. Right, there isn't one. None of our guys are proven to be better. We probably have a few that are equal but, I can't find better. If we go fumbling and bumbling our way in the 1st quarter as usual, it could get ugly by the end of the 1st and over by halftime.
I'll take Zack Martin against any dlineman in the league but yeah there aren't a lot of wins head to head for us.

Praxit

Reaction score
..the Dallas front seven 7 will play huge factor. And how Quinn will infiltrate their offense. I'm feeling good about it. Might be a nail biter. ;)..

JayFord

Reaction score
Dallas wide receivers can dominate Tampas corners as Tampa wasnt great in pass coverage last year

Tampas run defense is elite and if they shut down the run or go ahead by multiple scores and force us to pass their d line has people that can rush the passer

LittleD

Reaction score
RB to start. Unless you think fournette or Jones are better than Zeke and pollard

Zeke and Pollard might be equal as I pondered but, not better. Zeke was a butter finger ball of mess last year if you remember.

LittleD

Reaction score
I think our overall depth is better. The way I think we can win vs TB is to keep the Bucs defense out there and Brady on the sidelines. When our defense is out there,use the depth to wear the Bucs out. I'm constantly sending blitzes after Tom Brady and hitting him shaking him up.

Good luck with that scenario. TB's RB's will gain 5yds every play like last season while Brady slices and dices our secondary like a Christmas Turkey. This Cowboy team lost its will to win last season and our so called coaching did nothing to stop it. I've seen nothing so far this year to reverse that slide.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Looking at the possible matchups.

DALL WRs vs TB Corners
Amari Cooper vs Carlton Davis

CeeDee Lamb vs Sean Murphy-Bunting

Michael Gallup vs Jamel Dean
I like our receivers if the offensive line holds up. Tampa is gonna punish our corners if we get no pass rush on Brady. The matchups are even both receiving cores should play well.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Tampa is gonna smoke us

Week 2 vs LA is a must-win
It will be interesting to see how our defense plays without the liability of last year’s safeties, defensive tackles and Jaylon not playing 90 percent of the snaps. We just need to hold up against the run. Brady Is 44 years of age. He has to slow down at sometime.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Zeke and Pollard might be equal as I pondered but, not better. Zeke was a butter finger ball of mess last year if you remember.
LOL. If you really believe this…well, there’s not much hope for you. I’ll leave it at that. Tyron and Zach also say hello.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Good luck with that scenario. TB's RB's will gain 5yds every play like last season while Brady slices and dices our secondary like a Christmas Turkey. This Cowboy team lost its will to win last season and our so called coaching did nothing to stop it. I've seen nothing so far this year to reverse that slide.
I guess we all know why you go by LittleD.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Looking at the possible matchups.

DALL WRs vs TB Corners
Amari Cooper vs Carlton Davis

CeeDee Lamb vs Sean Murphy-Bunting

Michael Gallup vs Jamel Dean
we will win some of the battles...its not about battle of the CBs, its about their front 7 vs. our OL...if they can stop the run, force us into obvious passing situations and it takes the guess work out of the defense, then they can pin their ears and attack the OL and pressure Dak.....

Verdict

Reaction score
I think you guys are looking at this all wrong. TB should be one of the best teams in the league on paper. If that is the case you are measuring how the Cowboys play them to see where your team is in the process.

The score of this game is not nearly as important as how the Cowboys play TB. If Dallas plays well, win or lose, and they look like the “belong” then it nosed well for the season.

If TB dominates us in every facet of the game, but turns the ball over and we win, I would not feel nearly as good about the upcoming season, as if we slug it out, look the part and lose by a last second field goal.

Verdict

Reaction score
Brady is old as hell. Father Time is undefeated and gaining ground on Brady. The Hoodie let Brady get away for a reason. I figure Brady should be running out of gas. The Patriots are known for letting a guy get away one year too early instead of one year too late.