Who wins the NFC East?

adamc91115

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2445466 said:
Honestly I don't think the Cowboys will win out...

We're only talking about his scenario here... And his scenario involves Dallas winning out.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2445466 said:
Honestly I don't think the Cowboys will win out...

your voice has been heard.......now stay on task and deal with the scenario at hand...pretend as if it is a math problem given to you buy your teacher.....

stop trying to read too much into it and just take it at face value.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
considering we lost to the 2-9 rams, it would actually mean our SOV would probably be higher, unless they lose to a really bad team. But as this point I think we would play better without a first round bye, and want the giants to win the division (still want to beat them when they come to town though)

Ren

Reaction score
the Giants might lose 1-2 more but i can't see them losing 3. That mess they got up in Philly now sure as hell won't beat them doubt the Skins can either

catskillthunder

Reaction score
How can the Cowboys go 9-3 in the NFC when they already have 4 conference losses? ARI, STL, NYG, WASH

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
catskillthunder;2445485 said:
How can the Cowboys go 9-3 in the NFC when they already have 4 conference losses? ARI, STL, NYG, WASH

Just answer the question Mr. Negativity!

:eek::

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
adamc91115;2445459 said:
No... It means the winning % of the teams we beat.

and as of right now, the teams the Cowboys beat have a total of 32 wins while the team the Giants beat have a total of 49 wins. Now, based on who you have the Giants and Cowboys beating the rest of the way to end up tied at 12-4, the Giants would win the division. But, that is not counting what the other teams do the rest of the way. It depends on how many more games the teams that you beat and that the Giants have beaten win along the way. That will make it even closer and more difficult to calculate. But as of this moment, it would be the Giants if all of those things ended up tied.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2445535 said:
and as of right now, the teams the Cowboys beat have a total of 32 wins while the team the Giants beat have a total of 49 wins. Now, based on who you have the Giants and Cowboys beating the rest of the way to end up tied at 12-4, the Giants would win the division. But, that is not counting what the other teams do the rest of the way. It depends on how many more games the teams that you beat and that the Giants have beaten win along the way. That will make it even closer and more difficult to calculate. But as of this moment, it would be the Giants if all of those things ended up tied.

DUDE, why all the negativity? I'm dadgum tired of all this hopelessness.

bmf31

Reaction score

Bingo!

There is the answer!

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Unfortunately for all of us in the division, the Giants will win it no problem. They would have to lose 3 of their last 5 and Washington or Dallas would have to win out, just to TIE them. Neither Dallas or Washington will win out, and even if it did happen, no way the Giants lose 3 of 5 to finish.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2445535 said:

How is it possible that there is such a huge difference, when the Cowboys and Giants play the same schedule, sans 3 teams (the 3rd being each other twice). Nevermind, The Giants beat both Pittsburgh and Arizona already.....Dallas lost to Arizona, so they don't get to calculate those wins into their total....I knew that game was more important than the stupid Rams game.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score

you are right...thank you for correcting my error....damn, there was a flaw in my scenario....maybe I shouldnt type things around midnight.....i should collect my thoughts and save them for when I am wide awake, around noon.....hehehehe

thank you for actually reading my question in depth, and not just glossing over it and throwing some lame comment out there like "the Giants already have the division.....Dallas ain't gonna win.....blah blah blah...."

Kudos to catskill.......now I have to reformulate my scenario.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Is this a serious question?

Forget the NFC East title....it's done, put a fork in it...our goal is to win enough games to get into the playoffs any way we can, but I wouldn't bet even a lowly quarter on our chances of winning the division. The NYG have it wrapped up.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
wayne motley;2445650 said:
Is this a serious question?

Forget the NFC East title....it's done, put a fork in it...our goal is to win enough games to get into the playoffs any way we can, but I wouldn't bet even a lowly quarter on our chances of winning the division. The NYG have it wrapped up.

Although I share your opinion, nothing is ever set in stone. If you look at the NYG schedule its really not a cake walk. On the flip side, neither is DAL's. I remain optimistic though and with some help, things could happen for the Boys'. Will they? Its unlikely with how the NYG's are playing, but thats why they play the game.

GO COWBOYS!:giants: