Who wins the NFC East?

Praxit

Reaction score
..the one thing we have going for us right now, is the defense. THey are playing much better. If the OL can hold the fort for Red Baron. We can get in>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then lose, of course.

We go nowhere without Dak.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
hard to say, hope it is cowboys !
we should find out sunday, by what happens that day could determine it or dallas could have a win and your in game with giants.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Washington 6-8 (3-2)
Cowboys 5-9 (1-3)
Giants 5-9 (3-2)
Eagles 4-9-1 (2-2)

-Believe Washington holds tie-breaker over Cowboys
-Giants hold tie-breaker over Washington
-Eagles tie-breaker still undecided

Remaining Schedules

Wash-Carolina, at Eagles (It's looking likely Haskins starts this week)
Cowboys-Eagles, at Giants
Giants-at Ravens, Cowboys
Eagles-at Cowboys, Wash

My final standings prediction

Eagles-6-9-1
Wash-6-10
Cowboys-6-10
Giants-5-11
This could happen. My only issue is if the Cowboys lose to the Eagles why would they go up to New York in the cold and play hard. The Cowboys either finish 7-9 or 5-11.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
This could happen. My only issue is if the Cowboys lose to the Eagles why would they go up to New York in the cold and play hard. The Cowboys either finish 7-9 or 5-11.
You have seen it in the past with this team, nothing to play for, they usually win. Remember that Eagle win a few years ago. I do think they lose this week, not only the Philly DL, but usually when A. Woods missed in the past, their run defense struggled.

Hardline

Reaction score
Hopefully Dallas ends up with the worse record in the NFC East.
Don't need to get slaughtered in the playoffs.
Need the best draft position possible.
Don't want to even think about Philly drafting our guy out of revenge.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
If WFT loses the division at this point— it will be a wonderful, memorable, hilarious, and epic fail. Seeing how it is still 2020– there is no way we get to watch something that awesome happening

lwehlers

Reaction score
i see the skins winning. they have the best defense to win. it will be an ugly win sunday but they will get it done. i see the eagles winning sunday against the cowboys they will make hurts look like russell wilson sunday.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Washington 6-8 (3-2)
Cowboys 5-9 (1-3)
Giants 5-9 (3-2)
Eagles 4-9-1 (2-2)

-Believe Washington holds tie-breaker over Cowboys
-Giants hold tie-breaker over Washington
-Eagles tie-breaker still undecided

Remaining Schedules

Wash-Carolina, at Eagles (It's looking likely Haskins starts this week)
Cowboys-Eagles, at Giants
Giants-at Ravens, Cowboys
Eagles-at Cowboys, Wash

My final standings prediction

Eagles-6-9-1
Wash-6-10
Cowboys-6-10
Giants-5-11
well WFT is i full control of their own destiny so id say them. Hurts but winning it this year is nothing to take pride in especially if its at 7-9 tie with us and they get the tie breaker LOL that would be fitting:lmao:..

SumGuy

Reaction score
My dreams of a 4-win and then a 5-win division winner have both been crushed. So I'm now banking on a 6-win division champ -- sadly, that means it won't be us.

Havic

Reaction score
Commanders should win it. Had we split with Washington it would have been more interesting.

Flamma

Reaction score
The next two games are manageable for the Cowboys. I see them winning those two. Question is will Washington lose out? It's possible just have to stay tune.

Here's the problem. If the Cowboys beat the Eagles and Commanders lose to Carolina. Which has to happen in order for the Cowboys to still be in it. What are the chances, now that the Eagles are eliminated, that they'll beat the former Commanders? None. Absolutely no chance of it happening. Washington needs that game to win the division and the Eagles will be a broken team going into that game. So the Cowboys have no shot.