Who would likely be the Cowboys next Wide Receiver?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
What can I say...Holmes is a Buckeye.:D

We could do a lot worse.

ravidubey

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
What can I say...Holmes is a Buckeye.:D

We could do a lot worse.
Agreed, but this year we're kind of forcing it if we go with Holmes. WR's rarely help teams their rookie seasons, and you get the feeling Parcells wants it now.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
koolaid said:
i wish... but it seems like 18 is to early and our round 2 is too late though

I was hoping he would slide to round 2, i really wish, he has amazing hands and IMO he will be a quick star in the NFL

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just say NO to TO.
Randle El isn't a #1 just another #2.
18 is to high for Holmes IMHO.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I still think Moulds would be a good fit as long as Bledsoe is QB....which isn't that long. I see absolutely nothing wrong, with adding another veteran receiver as long as he produces TD's for Dallas.

Basically, I just don't like the top WR's in this draft. The only one I would like to draft is maybe Clinton Solomon as a late round pick...ONLY. I like his potential, but his skills need to be polished and he can certainly do that. He's got good size, speed, hands and being from Ft. Worth doesn't hurt him either. :)

JMO

:starspin

braw

Reaction score
WR take time to contribute, so drafting a WR with the 1st pick is a reach. Just look at the last 3 years and the Braylon, Williams, Rogers, and 4.2 40 QB from Arkansas.

Only the 2 Cardinal recievers did alright. Trust me there is no Fitzgerald in this bunch. The 1st pick has to be another for sure player. Remember the last time we picked 18th(90).

2nd round is good for a WR in this draft especially if he can plat ST. Moss fits the bill.