Who would you love to buy a beer?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'd love to buy Jennifer Aniston a beer. :grin:
Jennifer Love Hewitt once bought me a drink at the Chateau Marmont.
A million years ago...
It was an Old Fashioned.
Some other dude(s) swept her up immediately after and I never saw her again.

I like to tell myself it was her security and I almost had a chance.
Never knew she was super tiny. Like barely 5 foot tiny.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jennifer Love Hewitt once bought me a drink at the Chateau Marmont.
A million years ago...
It was an Old Fashioned.
Some other dude(s) swept her up immediately after and I never saw her again.

I like to tell myself it was her security and I almost had a chance.
Never knew she was super tiny. Like barely 5 foot tiny.
She does look taller...like around 5'9".

Corso

Reaction score
Id love to meet each and every Zoner.

On a large motorcycle forum I frequent, I put out an open invitation for anyone interested to descend on my humble abode for a weekend party. Had about 50 people show up. Had so much fun I did it again the next summer. Then, another picked up the ball and hosted one at their place. Then someone else the next year. That created a dynamic in which, if you were traveling around the country, you pretty much had a place to stay, or a helping hand within reach.

You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I told her two guys I met on the internet would be spending the night, as they were passing through. I didn't even know their real names.
I'd roll with you.

Corso

Reaction score
She does look taller...like around 5'9".
Super tiny.
At least back then. She might be heavier now, but yeah. Teeny tiny.
Super sexy. Ridiculous.

I only had 3 female celebrity interactions the whole time I worked in the business.
Paris Hilton on a Halloween who wanted to hang with me, but she pinched my cheeks so I went with another friend to a party.
Amanda Bynes right before she went totally insane as she was in the middle of moving. That's about as far as I'm going to go on that one.
And the JLH incident.

I spent a New Year's at Gwen Stefani's place in Los Feliz, but never saw her. I did hang with her then husband Gavin Rossdale for a good minute as we discussed the meaning of personal life and universal life.
Dude was deep and I suspected depressed.

Corso

Reaction score
Oh! I did work with and date a woman who was the runner-up for a season of Bachelorette.
We connected because we were both from Austin.
She didn't get it so I don't count her.

You won't believe the application process for that show.

It's a giant 3 ring binder with hundreds of pages asking all sorts of everything including how they are willing to react to certain situations.

I was just like: And you want to do this?

Corso

Reaction score
Inspired by Runwildboys thread.

Who has brought something to the world that has made your life a little easier.

The two that spring to mind for me are, the person who invented push-fit plumbing fittings and the person who came up with the hydrogen peroxide/baking soda/dish soap concoction for de-skunking a dog.

Those folks will never pay for a drink if I'm in the house.
Succinctly speaking?

Gia **.
Oh no, the online whatever is going to blackout the Foo spelled with a U.
Whatever.
I would buy her whatever she wants and then dance salsa with her all night.

nobody

Reaction score
If we're talking about anyone in history? Jesus. Another one I'd do it for? The inventor (be it he or she) of beer itself.

rags747

Reaction score
Super tiny.
At least back then. She might be heavier now, but yeah. Teeny tiny.
Super sexy. Ridiculous.

I only had 3 female celebrity interactions the whole time I worked in the business.
Paris Hilton on a Halloween who wanted to hang with me, but she pinched my cheeks so I went with another friend to a party.
Amanda Bynes right before she went totally insane as she was in the middle of moving. That's about as far as I'm going to go on that one.
And the JLH incident.

I spent a New Year's at Gwen Stefani's place in Los Feliz, but never saw her. I did hang with her then husband Gavin Rossdale for a good minute as we discussed the meaning of personal life and universal life.
Dude was deep and I suspected depressed.
Paris would have been super Cool to hang with, people think she’s dumb but shes got a nice business mind going on there. Love Gavin Rossdale, cool dude in my book.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Oh! I did work with and date a woman who was the runner-up for a season of Bachelorette.
We connected because we were both from Austin.
She didn't get it so I don't count her.

You won't believe the application process for that show.

It's a giant 3 ring binder with hundreds of pages asking all sorts of everything including how they are willing to react to certain situations.

I was just like: And you want to do this?
I had one of these too. Went out in Houston with Tanya Michel…runner up on Byron, the fisherman season. She is from the DFW area but was visiting her Mom in Houston. We hung a couple of times