Who you want

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I just don’t see it being anyone but the Seahawks.

ultron

Reaction score
I personally don't care, whoever we play is more worried about us than we are them - trust me

dallas72

Reaction score
Don't count Philly out. They sit at 8-7 at the moment. Seahawks at 8-6 with a game against the Chiefs on Monday. The Vikes, who are 8-6-1, are playing the Bears in their regular season finale.

The Hawks have the tiebreaker against the Eagles so they need to lose out which is very unlikely since they will be playing the lowly Cardinals next week. But the Vikings might well lose to the Bears which will open the spot for Philly.
Right but if Philly gets in will be worst of the WCards..so they would play Bears or Rams we would get Viks or Seattle I think

Sydla

Reaction score
Don't count Philly out. They sit at 8-7 at the moment. Seahawks at 8-6 with a game against the Chiefs on Monday. The Vikes, who are 8-6-1, are playing the Bears in their regular season finale.

The Hawks have the tiebreaker against the Eagles so they need to lose out which is very unlikely since they will be playing the lowly Cardinals next week. But the Vikings might well lose to the Bears which will open the spot for Philly.

If Philly gets in, we wouldn't play them though. So it's kind of moot. We'd get Seattle.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Minnesota. Their QB is not near as mobile as Wilson.

Minny's front 4 would devastate our OL. And while inconsistent, they do have good skill position players.

I think Seattle is my choice. Although in no way do I believe the matchup is favorable.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Minny's front 4 would devastate our OL. And while inconsistent, they do have good skill position players.

I think Seattle is my choice. Although in no way do I believe the matchup is favorable.
especially with their triple threat rushing attack and play action,we dont have he beef upfront to stop them.

gmoney112

Reaction score
If Philly gets in, we wouldn't play them though. So it's kind of moot. We'd get Seattle.

I think you'd agree Seattle probably going to lose to KC tonight. Given that, if they dropped their final game against Arizona and Bears beat the Vikes with Philly beating a bad Commanders team, Philly gets the 5 seed.

It's not likely all those will all happen, but if Bears are playing to win that game, they're probably favored and so is Philly. The only real upset would be Seattle losing to AZ, but the NFC West is weird.

I mean I wouldn't bet on it, but it's not too crazy.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
especially with their triple threat rushing attack and play action,we dont have he beef upfront to stop them.

There really is no favorable matchup. Washington sneaking in was the only possibility but they were just eliminated. Dallas will have to show up and play with the energy and desperation they did vs New Orleans

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vikes
Eagles
Seahawks

In that order for me. Eagles have been really impressive under Foles here, but our defense is better than both of those teams and the Eagles secondary is bad.

I don’t like the Hawks matchup for us at all.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think you'd agree Seattle probably going to lose to KC tonight. Given that, if they dropped their final game against Arizona and Bears beat the Vikes with Philly beating a bad Commanders team, Philly gets the 5 seed.

It's not likely all those will all happen, but if Bears are playing to win that game, they're probably favored and so is Philly. The only real upset would be Seattle losing to AZ, but the NFC West is weird.

I mean I wouldn't bet on it, but it's not too crazy.

It's not likely.

Seattle won't lose to the Cards that last week.

Sydla

Reaction score
Vikes
Eagles
Seahawks

In that order for me. Eagles have been really impressive under Foles here, but our defense is better than both of those teams and the Eagles secondary is bad.

I don’t like the Hawks matchup for us at all.

The Bucs secondary ain't good and we were anemic again today in the passing game.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Guys, let me tell you something. We might pretty much end up playing the Vikings as us the 3rd seed. How? If the Bears lose to the 49ers, they will have a record of 9-5 and will be playing at Vikings next week. The Vikes HAVE TO win that game because with a win they are in and with a loss they are out.

That being said, if the Bears get the win today, they secure the 3rd seed. But what if the Seahawks lose to the Chiefs? If the Bears lock up the 3rd seed this week, it is not going to be that tough for the Vikings to snatch the win next week, which will put them ahead of the Seahawks at the 5th seed.

I think the most likely scenario is that we play the Vikings as 4th vs 5th seeds.

If the Bears lose today, then with a win in NY and Bears' losing in MIN next week we are the 3rd seed and get to play 6th seed Seahawks.