Whoa SAS and Skip are destroying Jason Garrett

Zordon

Reaction score
Anybody else watching this?

SAS:
-"I flat out don't like Jason Garrett"
-He undermined Wade Phillips to get the job.
-Rob Ryan should be head coach.
-Sources told him Wade Phillips would ask why Marty B wasn't in the game, Garrett would ignore him.

Skip:
-What happened in Seattle made me sick to my stomach. Couldn't even finish the game.
-They acted like they won super bowl in NY.
-Tampa game is must-win game. Crossroads game.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People should not watch these two attention craving fools.

Even in the rare cases where they are right, it is still a verbal and logical assault to the brain.

CxC1993

Reaction score
I'm in my college campus procrastinating in the computer lab, so no.
But I still wouldn't watch those two, they are all about sensationalism.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Its bad that SAS makes Skip seem like a relatively reasonable human being. I'm amazed that SAS isn't finding a race card somewhere, it seems to be his primary move.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Zordon;4741363 said:
-Sources told him Wade Phillips would ask why Marty B wasn't in the game, Garrett would ignore him.

Thanks again for the great cohesive coaching staff, Jerry. :laugh2:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Too bad for Wade he had no choice and was handicapped with Garrett as OC and assistant HC.

Marty B. has 3 TDs in 3 games as a NYG.

"It's a process. Stack one win after another ...

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4741437 said:
Two idiots who have no idea what they're talking about. They're just trolls looking for attention.

Did you mean Wade and Red or Jerry and his son?

:)

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
SAS:
-"I flat out don't like Jason Garrett" Really not a lot to like at this point.
-He undermined Wade Phillips to get the job. Can't say for certain that this didn't happen. Although it's unlikely.
-Rob Ryan should be head coach. Not sure he would've been considered at the time.
-Sources told him Wade Phillips would ask why Marty B wasn't in the game, Garrett would ignore him. What source???

Skip:
-What happened in Seattle made me sick to my stomach. Couldn't even finish the game. I pretty much felt the same way on last Sunday.
-They acted like they won super bowl in NY. Hard to argue this comment. They were over confident for some reason.
-Tampa game is must-win game. Crossroads game. Not sure it's a must win, but they better get it done or it will be real ugly around here.[/quote]

juck

Reaction score
Dallas4ever;4741478 said:
SAS:
-"I flat out don't like Jason Garrett" Really not a lot to like at this point.
-He undermined Wade Phillips to get the job. Can't say for certain that this didn't happen. Although it's unlikely.
-Rob Ryan should be head coach. Not sure he would've been considered at the time.
-Sources told him Wade Phillips would ask why Marty B wasn't in the game, Garrett would ignore him. What source???

Skip:
-What happened in Seattle made me sick to my stomach. Couldn't even finish the game. I pretty much felt the same way on last Sunday.
-They acted like they won super bowl in NY. Hard to argue this comment. They were over confident for some reason.
-Tampa game is must-win game. Crossroads game. Not sure it's a must win, but they better get it done or it will be real ugly around here.
[/quote]:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Just goes to show you how week to week the NFL is.

Don't like what's going on in the NFL? Just wait until Sunday and the outlook will be drastically different.

"I've never liked Jason Garrett"-- then why didn't you say that after the Cowboys beat down the Giants in Jersey, Stephen A Smith?

These guys are clowns.

erod

Reaction score
Hey, these two buffoons, MSNBC, The Voice, The Kardashians, half the DirecTV channels........

It doesn't take content or insight to be on TV.

Stupid is as stupid does.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4741437 said:
Two idiots who have no idea what they're talking about. They're just trolls looking for attention.
How True!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Zordon;4741363 said:
Anybody else watching this?

SAS:
-"I flat out don't like Jason Garrett"
-He undermined Wade Phillips to get the job.
-Rob Ryan should be head coach.

Skip:
-What happened in Seattle made me sick to my stomach. Couldn't even finish the game.
-They acted like they won super bowl in NY.
-Tampa game is must-win game. Crossroads game.

Why would anyone watch these two idiots? You must enjoy getting root canals. :rolleyes:

Gaede

Reaction score
This is a little off topic. But I also couldn't finish watching the game on Sunday.

The first time, IIRC, that I've stopped watching a game since that home opener vs. the Skins in 99 I think. (Thankfully I came back near the end to continue watching that one)

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Personally, I think SAS and Bayless are both idiots. However, in this situation it's hard to make a clear cut argument against the points they make. Situations like this is when they're free to over exaggerate and embellish their points. Too many things are up in the air regarding the Cowboys and whether or not anything has really changed.

silver

Reaction score
Gaede;4741525 said:
This is a little off topic. But I also couldn't finish watching the game on Sunday.

The first time, IIRC, that I've stopped watching a game since that home opener vs. the Skins in 99 I think. (Thankfully I came back near the end to continue watching that one)

same here. recorded it and only watched the first half.

CashMan

Reaction score
THUMPER;4741507 said:
Why would anyone watch these two idiots? You must enjoy getting root canals. :rolleyes:

I think you need to understand what the point of talk radio is. It is to offer their opinions and get ratings.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Now that we see that Bennett is being used and making plays in NY. You have to wonder if Garrett knows how to get the most out of his players.

Not sure why some resort to using an ad hominem, instead of confronting the points made, which have some truth to them.