Whoever runs DC.COM is pretty weak

Ken

Reaction score
Philadelphia and Buffalo already have rosters up to date (52 and 53) and dallas still has 76 (includes Anderson cut Aug 8.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/roster

I mean sure its 1st world problems, but that along with some of the piss poor videos and content is really sad

Because those teams announced it. The Cowboys traditionally wait until the last minute. Nothing new there.

And if you think the content on dc.com is bad...you should reallye sites i have been on. look at those sites you arr saying is so great. The Cowboys put out more content thàn any of the other sites i have been on.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Philadelphia and Buffalo already have rosters up to date (52 and 53) and dallas still has 76 (includes Anderson cut Aug 8.

I mean sure its 1st world problems, but that along with some of the piss poor videos and content is really sad

Sometimes when guys are waived/injured is causes some confusion.

He probably reached an injury settlement that wasn't reported.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
image.jpg

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Is it even after cutdown time?

Its not cutoff time but Agnew, Malena and Gardener were announced yesterday. Other teams were updating in more real time throughout the last 2 days. This has been an issue at DC.com for awhile

Macnalty

Reaction score
I agree they never seem to be current on most daily news items until late in the day or next morning.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That ain't nothing, a few years ago they forgot to renew their domain rights and got lucky to re-register before it was offered on the open market. Woulda cost them a pretty penny to get it back if that woulda happened.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Its not cutoff time but Agnew, Malena and Gardener were announced yesterday. Other teams were updating in more real time throughout the last 2 days. This has been an issue at DC.com for awhile

I don't disagree about the roster likely taking time to update but it's not even cut time and Garrett is pretty CIA about this stuff.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Oh no.

We aren't gonna know who the Cowboys cut until a few hours after other teams have announced their.

It's time we took a stand.

Let's boycott all cowboy related sites!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Agree. They are slow to update the roster and it is often wrong.

They had LB Keith Smith listed as a Safety for a year. They confused him with a Safety named Smith that had been in training camp at one time.

The have Ken Bishop listed as NT but none of the other DL are listed as NT. If Bishop is NT then Hayden should be also.

The weights are often far off from what players say they actually weigh.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I don't disagree about the roster likely taking time to update but it's not even cut time and Garrett is pretty CIA about this stuff.

Yea, I guess its my issue and a precondition from my job . Real time data market data accuracy processes make differences in risk assessment. So data load,flow and accuracy is paramount
When I see Scandrick updated to IR same day, but Anderson on the roster since Aug 8, it just speaks of a very flawed process or quality control.

1st world problems like I said.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yea, I guess its my issue and a precondition from my job . Real time data market data accuracy processes make differences in risk assessment. So data load,flow and accuracy is paramount
When I see Scandrick updated to IR same day, but Anderson on the roster since Aug 8, it just speaks of a very flawed process or quality control.

1st world problems like I said.

Makes sense but I like my team having a competitive advantage in football. Seems they got it right this time. Roster looks right.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Sounds like some of you might be like this guy.

giphy.gif

Hes just pissed cause every time he throws the puter out the window it re appears on his desk. We have real issues to be pissed about, I mean an out of date website and wrong info onthat out of date website, these are things that can send a man over the edge. Ya know?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hes just pissed cause every time he throws the puter out the window it re appears on his desk. We have real issues to be pissed about, I mean an out of date website and wrong info onthat out of date website, these are things that can send a man over the edge. Ya know?

200.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DC website a few years back was pretty decent and kept up to date. At least it only took a few days at times. But this past year has been horrendous.
It really should not take much to keep the roster updated day do day.

wikipedia site is kept up to date what seems by the minute.