Whomever came up with "Power Rankings"...

juck

Reaction score
is an IDIOT.Cmon,my cat could tell me week to week who's supposedly better.Its like common sense.All they are judging it by is record for the most part.Aikman has a rating system going on that makes more sense but its even dumb.Luck plays a LARGE part in football.Either Luck or Adam Vinietari,if u have either u go far.lol.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more.

I have said this before.

Hmm let me see... the 49ers won and the Colts lost?
Okay then, let's move the 49ers up and the Colts down.
What?
Now the Colts won and the 49ers lost?
Okay let's move the Colts back up and the 49ers back down.

Brilliant.
Absolute genius.

gbrittain

Reaction score
juckie said:
is an IDIOT.Cmon,my cat could tell me week to week who's supposedly better.Its like common sense.All they are judging it by is record for the most part.Aikman has a rating system going on that makes more sense but its even dumb.Luck plays a LARGE part in football.Either Luck or Adam Vinietari,if u have either u go far.lol.

Actually, I like them. Not that they are useful for anything, they are not. However, I do like to see what peoples perception of who the best to worst teams are. Nothing more nothing less.

I dont get my feelings hurt when the Cowboys are rated lower than I think they should or psyched when they are rated higher than they should.

It just an opinion which makes for good discussion at times. I think they are great for forums, gives people things to talk about sometimes.