Who's announcing the giants game.

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
how do you find out who the announcers are going to be, and who is doing the boys game this week?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I think its Troy and Buck again. They typically give the #1 team the Fox #1 game on Sundays.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Troy and Dick Stockton. Joe Buck will be doing baseball games until after the world series.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas said:
I think its Troy and Buck again. They typically give the #1 team the Fox #1 game on Sundays.

I think your right, Cowboys/Giants game is being billed as the top game on FOX so I would think Troy and Joe Buck will be calling the game

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Troy and Dick Stockton. Joe Buck will be doing baseball games until after the world series.

Yes its Troy and Dick Stockton for this game and probably whatever next game is on FOX designated as No. 1.

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
How can we find out for sure? Is it posted somewhere? I like Moose and Aikman, they have different styles, but they are both real good.

I love that those eagles and skins and giants fans that hated the triplets have to see them virtually every sunday.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Speaking of that, was the Eagles game the best game we've ever played with Buck and Troy calling the game? It seems like last year, every time they did one of our games we got blown out and embarrassed. It seemed like the only decent games we played last year were done by Moose and Stockton.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
5 Super Bowls said:
How can we find out for sure? Is it posted somewhere? .

if you have access to USA Today's Sports Weekly publication, you can see it on Tuesdays when it hits the newsstand...

this week is Stockton/Aikman

David

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
5 Super Bowls said:
How can we find out for sure? Is it posted somewhere? I like Moose and Aikman, they have different styles, but they are both real good.

I love that those eagles and skins and giants fans that hated the triplets have to see them virtually every sunday.

Good point! I didn't think of it that way, but we have the Moose, Irvin, Aikman, and now Emmitt doing broadcast work on various channels. I think Emmitt will move to ESPN next year, and someone else mentioned that Aikman could easily move to ABC.

In any event, the Tripletts, plus their chief enabler, will continue to remind the fans of the Giants, Commanders, and Eagles that they were great.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
FLcowboy said:
Good point! I didn't think of it that way, but we have the Moose, Irvin, Aikman, and now Emmitt doing broadcast work on various channels. I think Emmitt will move to ESPN next year, and someone else mentioned that Aikman could easily move to ABC.

Aikman just signed a long contract with Fox so he's going no where.

Givincer

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Who will be in the booth with Moose? IMO Moose is better than Troy.

I agree with you Moose is better than Troy, Troy just seems so frankenstein like with his "color" commentating. I like Troy as an announcer but Moose I think is the superior color commentator.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
Speaking of that, was the Eagles game the best game we've ever played with Buck and Troy calling the game? It seems like last year, every time they did one of our games we got blown out and embarrassed. It seemed like the only decent games we played last year were done by Moose and Stockton.

best game with them announcing, are you serious?

thats the best game this team has played in YEARS, period.

David

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
best game with them announcing, are you serious?

thats the best game this team has played in YEARS, period.

David
:laugh2: Well, yeah, that's true... But it just seemed like last year, every time we had the number one game and they were calling it, we laid a huge egg -- in front of a national audience. :(

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
:laugh2: Well, yeah, that's true... But it just seemed like last year, every time we had the number one game and they were calling it, we laid a huge egg -- in front of a national audience. :(

might have had something to do with us just being a poor team

David

speedkilz88

Reaction score
:lmao2:
FLcowboy said:
I think Emmitt will move to ESPN next year, and someone else mentioned that Aikman could easily move to ABC.
What would Aikman do for ABC? Wide World of Sports?

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
5 Super Bowls said:
how do you find out who the announcers are going to be, and who is doing the boys game this week?

Brad and Babe, same as every week at my house.