Who's being allocated to NFL Europe?

Eddie

Reaction score
I have to admit, even though Drew Hensen didn't pan out as a Cowboy, it was fun rooting for him in NFL Europe.

Having a legit Cowboy player overseas gives me a reason to watch. Otherwise, it's hard to watch a bunch of scrubs play football in empty stadiums.

But with that in mind, anyone how who's being allocated to Europe from the Cowboys this year?

I'd love to see Baker there. I'd like to see what this kid is made of. Since we have plenty of QB's on the roster, and plenty of live arms for training camp, maybe it would be a good idea to send Matt Baker to Europe to see him under fire.

Anyone else worth sending?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The only ones I remember off the top of my head is Tony Curtis and Remi Ayodele (Akin's brother).

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
also john saldi lb out of texas tech, didn't his dad play for us or soemthing?

Eddie

Reaction score
stealth;1486281 said:
also john saldi lb out of texas tech, didn't his dad play for us or soemthing?

I remember Jay Saldi playing for us.

Man, I'm getting old.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Yes, his dad did play for us, he was a TE. Yeah, I know....I'm showing my age, but I'm sure that I'm far from the only one on here who remembers Jay Saldi, right?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BlueStar II;1486317 said:
Yes, his dad did play for us, he was a TE. Yeah, I know....I'm showing my age, but I'm sure that I'm far from the only one on here who remembers Jay Saldi, right?

Saldi was a good player for us.....yes

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
BlueStar II;1486317 said:

You're right.:D

Billy Joe Dupree and Saldi.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Cologne Centurians (Tony Curtis, John Saldi)
Frankfurt Galaxy (Remi Ayodele)

Eddie

Reaction score
speedkilz88;1486400 said:
Cologne Centurians (Tony Curtis, John Saldi)
Frankfurt Galaxy (Remi Ayodele)

Kinda disappointing. Hard to root for any NFL-E teams without someone to pull for.

It was fun rooting for Drew Hensen. I thought he showed something in NFL-E.

It was hard watching Hutch take those hits in Europe also. Just goes to show ... even an NFL QB can't play well behind a JHS OL.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Eddie;1486251 said:
I have to admit, even though Drew Hensen didn't pan out as a Cowboy, it was fun rooting for him in NFL Europe.

Having a legit Cowboy player overseas gives me a reason to watch. Otherwise, it's hard to watch a bunch of scrubs play football in empty stadiums.

But with that in mind, anyone how who's being allocated to Europe from the Cowboys this year?

I'd love to see Baker there. I'd like to see what this kid is made of. Since we have plenty of QB's on the roster, and plenty of live arms for training camp, maybe it would be a good idea to send Matt Baker to Europe to see him under fire.

Anyone else worth sending?

Ditto, send Baker!!!:starspin

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1486467 said:
And that Bjork dude
He isn't technically a player for the Cowboys anymore. I'm sure the nfl will reissue them a "foreign" developmental guy this next season but it won't necessarily be Bjork.