Who's Cowboys like to Draft as the next Free Saftey

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Im wanting Pat Watkins but KO Simpson is somebody i keep hearing about... so im going with KO Simpson with the crowd...

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Im wanting Pat Watkins but KO Simpson is somebody i keep hearing about... so im going with KO Simpson with the crowd...

I think we need a VET to start with and a draftee (Watkins?) to learn how to play at the NFL speed level.

AmericasTeam

Reaction score
Anyone except for Pat Watkins! lol I do not have a good feeling about him, For some reason I am pulling for Jason Allen.

Dyluke

Reaction score
Please...if M. Huff from Texas is there at 18 he would be a no-brainer.

neosapien23

Reaction score
AmericasTeam said:
Anyone except for Pat Watkins! lol I do not have a good feeling about him, For some reason I am pulling for Jason Allen.

What round do you think he will go in? He did have a almost career ending injury. I think he would be an excellent gamble in the 4th round.

ddh33

Reaction score
I like Anthony Smith, Daniel Bullocks, or Darnell Bing. All should be there in the second...

ghst187

Reaction score
I like Jason Allen if he falls to the late 3rd or 4th rounds, which is possible depending on how far back he falls due to his injury.
I like Bullocks okay, but not before the 4th round.
I think we need to sign a vet AND draft a later round guy if someone falls.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
ddh33 said:
I like Anthony Smith, Daniel Bullocks, or Darnell Bing. All should be there in the second...

I've seen some mocks with Bing going in the Late First... If he keeps moving up with good combine/workouts, wonder if he'd be worthy of a #18 pick?

AmericasTeam

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
What round do you think he will go in? He did have a almost career ending injury. I think he would be an excellent gamble in the 4th round.
If he is there in the third I would take him, but I do not think he will last that long. Mike M. on the NFL network said that if he has a good showing at the combine he may climb back into the first round. I think the Cowboys will more than likely draft the saefty that falls inot the third round or later unless Huff or similar are there at 18, which is unlikely.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDW00ds0n said:
Justin Beriault ?
Not really an option for us. He is a SS type not a FS. In addition, we don't know if he will even be back from surgery.