Who's going to Season Opener???

Q_the_man

Reaction score
I will bring this up again at the beginning of Sept....

But whoever goes, we should get together that Saturday night, go in to Mexico and Party, then Tailgate early Sunday Morning with big Cowboys flags and big Cowboyszone flags, BBQ and drink alittle also....

I'll be their....

Reaction score
Sup Q, me and 3 other buddies will be there forsure, we are coming down from San Jose! Partying in TJ sounds cool with me.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
JBRockBottom31 said:
Sup Q, me and 3 other buddies will be there forsure, we are coming down from San Jose! Partying in TJ sounds cool with me.
Cool me and my brothers going, well my real brother who's the Cowboy like me and My brother in Law who a Charger fan and probably a couple other buddies....Around sept I will post again, we should all try to hook up and do it right.... I have not saw the Cowboys live since like 91 preseason against the Raiders....

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
Coming in from NY.

Will be there.

Bro lives in Chula Vista and hes getting tickets.

Vegas all weekend then Cowboys on Sunday.

Im counting down the days.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
i will be there fo sho. going to TJ in 3 weeks for the 25th birthday!

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I've never been to Texas Stadium:( ...I plan on flying down there though before the Cowboys move to their new and improved stadium.

WhizKid

Reaction score
I really want to see them when they play in San Diego, but I don't know when I can buy tickets......does anybody know when I can buy tickets?

Q_the_man

Reaction score
da_whiz_kid said:
I really want to see them when they play in San Diego, but I don't know when I can buy tickets......does anybody know when I can buy tickets?
I'll find out and IM u

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
I will bring this up again at the beginning of Sept....

But whoever goes, we should get together that Saturday night, go in to Mexico and Party, then Tailgate early Sunday Morning with big Cowboys flags and big Cowboyszone flags, BBQ and drink alittle also....

I'll be their....
I will be there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
da_whiz_kid said:
Yikes.

Eye strain.

Dallas plays San Diego on Sept. 11th.

Tickets go on sale right after the full schedule is released later this week.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
da_whiz_kid said:

I think tickets will prolly go on sale for the early games end of July early August. I'm tracking it this year, cuz I wanna try to get to more than the Thanksgiving day game.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I am going for a fact!!! I live in San Diego and have never been to a Cowboys game in my life.. I would love to go down to Mexico and party hardy, sounds like a plan stans

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I may be there. Let me know the details if any of you are planning on tailgating before the game. Going south of the border sounds fun, but I'll be flying in on Sunday a few hours before the game.