Who's going to the game tomorrow?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
djdoug;2435308 said:
I am,drove up today,and I'm READY!!Who else is going? Anyone tailgating?

Haha I made a thread earlier that we were going to the game but nobody replied :(

Maybe its just us :laugh2:

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2435314 said:
Haha I made a thread earlier that we were going to the game but nobody replied :(

Maybe its just us :laugh2:

:starspin that'll be fine with me.Win,lose or tie,COWBOYS till I die!!:starspin

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I have the best seat in the house.......right in front of the big screen. :)

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
LowTech;2435319 said:
I have the best seat in the house.......right in front of the big screen. :)

those are fun too,I just love being there!there's nothing like it,surrounded by thousands of fans just like you,the noise,and especially when the Cowboys WIN!

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
djdoug;2435308 said:
I am,drove up today,and I'm READY!!Who else is going? Anyone tailgating?

I'm here. I'd be curious to see also if anybody is tailgating.

I just got back from the Team Hotel. Got a few autographs and pictures. The best one was probably of Witten(or at least that is who I was most pleased to see).

Also, for some of the crap that Crayton gets. He was out for a long time signing for the fans.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2435349 said:
We drove from Ohio to see this game.

kudos dude.

hopefully the weather will reach the 70s tomorrow and the sun will hold off.

If you are planning on going into the stadium early tomorrow, you can take great pictures right down by the cowboys tunnell.

and the players park their cars and go in at the gate right after the pro shop. Just keep walking till you get to the crowd and the fence.

lots of times you will see guys like randy white, bob lilly, tony dorsett, irvin etc....just come strolling past. I have seen dorsett stand outside and sign autographs for like an hour before. He is a great guy.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2435363 said:
Awesome! where are you sitting

Visitors side......... section 114....

I thought I remember last week DJ Doug said you and he were in 101 or something like that?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
theebs;2435368 said:
kudos dude.

hopefully the weather will reach the 70s tomorrow and the sun will hold off.

If you are planning on going into the stadium early tomorrow, you can take great pictures right down by the cowboys tunnell.

and the players park their cars and go in at the gate right after the pro shop. Just keep walking till you get to the crowd and the fence.

lots of times you will see guys like randy white, bob lilly, tony dorsett, irvin etc....just come strolling past. I have seen dorsett stand outside and sign autographs for like an hour before. He is a great guy.

How early is early? and how do I get to the tunnel? And I'm hoping to head to RW's BBQ in Frisco maybe tomorrow evening. I'm a little iffy on how to get into the parking area from where I am and more importantly trying to get out.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2435370 said:
Visitors side......... section 114....

I thought I remember last week DJ Doug said you and he were in 101 or something like that?

yes we are,101,row 12 seats 1 and 2,we'll have to meet up,maybe at section107? I'll have on an authentic Romo jersey(white).and you?

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2435347 said:
I'm here. I'd be curious to see also if anybody is tailgating.

I just got back from the Team Hotel. Got a few autographs and pictures. The best one was probably of Witten(or at least that is who I was most pleased to see).

Also, for some of the crap that Crayton gets. He was out for a long time signing for the fans.

Witten just seems like a class act all the time!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2435375 said:
How early is early? and how do I get to the tunnel? And I'm hoping to head to RW's BBQ in Frisco maybe tomorrow evening. I'm a little iffy on how to get into the parking area from where I am and more importantly trying to get out.

Early is like 9:30 or 10 in the stadium.

The players will start showing up between 8 and 8:30 and trickle in all the way up to 10:15.

IF you are using green parking get there early. I am not sure which way you are coming from so I really cant help ya much. I always park in the back, all the way in the back near the car max. I get out and back on 183 within 5 minutes. The traffic that flows out the front takes hours.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
djdoug;2435376 said:
yes we are,101,row 12 seats 1 and 2,we'll have to meet up,maybe at section107? I'll have on an authentic Romo jersey(white).and you?

Now see normally I'd say the 6'3" DL/OL sized guy but that may not help much given my surroundings....... I was contemplating wearing my old Aikman jersey.. I've gotta find a place to get a jersey that is priced for those on a budget.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2435386 said:
Now see normally I'd say the 6'3" DL/OL sized guy but that may not help much given my surroundings....... I was contemplating wearing my old Aikman jersey.. I've gotta find a place to get a jersey that is priced for those on a budget.

hahahaha!:laugh2: I'm 6'2", and 190.and BigDFan5 is 6',300+.I'll PM you.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
theebs;2435385 said:
Early is like 9:30 or 10 in the stadium.

The players will start showing up between 8 and 8:30 and trickle in all the way up to 10:15.

IF you are using green parking get there early. I am not sure which way you are coming from so I really cant help ya much. I always park in the back, all the way in the back near the car max. I get out and back on 183 within 5 minutes. The traffic that flows out the front takes hours.

How much is parking? I thought I read somewhere something about pre-paying it, which is something I didn't do already. What are my options for parking other than that?

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2435400 said:
How much is parking? I thought I read somewhere something about pre-paying it, which is something I didn't do already. What are my options for parking other than that?

expect minimum of 20 bucks.it was at least that last year.