Who's going to the HOF ceremonies?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
And where are you staying?

As of right now I'm planning on going but I know nothing about the hotels in the area.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Dont' laugh...I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Akron in '07. It was cheap, CLEAN and not far from Canton.

We stayed at the Red Roof in Canton in '06 and didn't like it. We had asked for a non-smoking room and the one we got smelled like cigarete smoke and they told us they didn't have any other rooms. I also made the reservation waaay in advance, like 2-3 days after the HOF announced the group. We got a good deal on the room. When I checked in, they had a different more expensive price, I showed them my reservation and they didn't want to honor it. I threatened to call their 1-800 number and they finally agreed to it.

I'd be glad to answer other questions for you.

It's waaay cheaper if you get your own package (hotel room, tickets, car rental car, etc.)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DA FAN;2614252 said:
Dont' laugh...I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Akron in '07. It was cheap, CLEAN and not far from Canton.

We stayed at the Red Roof in Canton in '06 and didn't like it. We had asked for a non-smoking room and the one we got smelled like cigarete smoke and they told us they didn't have any other rooms. I also made the reservation waaay in advance, like 2-3 days after the HOF announced the group. We got a good deal on the room. When I checked in, they had a different more expensive price, I showed them my reservation and they didn't want to honor it. I threatened to call their 1-800 number and they finally agreed to it.

I'd be glad to answer other questions for you.

It's waaay cheaper if you get your own package (hotel room, tickets, car rental car, etc.)

I already have tickets to the ceremonies. A friend of mine isn't using hers since Shannon Sharpe didn't make it in. I'll most likely just drive up there in my own car. It's only 700 miles. That's like driving to Dallas for me.

All I really need is a place to sleep.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2614285 said:
I already have tickets to the ceremonies. A friend of mine isn't using hers since Shannon Sharpe didn't make it in. I'll most likely just drive up there in my own car. It's only 700 miles. That's like driving to Dallas for me.

All I really need is a place to sleep.

That's great..

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun..

:bow: :bow:

DA FAN

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2614465 said:
That's only 7 hrs :D

I had figured it was 10.

700/70 =10

7 is much better, but you must drive a very fast car.
700/100 = 7 :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DA FAN;2614533 said:
I had figured it was 10.

700/70 =10

7 is much better, but you must drive a very fast car.
700/100 = 7 :D

Yeah a 2005 Ford Explorer :laugh2:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2614242 said:
And where are you staying?

As of right now I'm planning on going but I know nothing about the hotels in the area.

Dog kennel just not good enough for you huh?